Faggot Fools nonsense

You can get rid of this faggot shit by adding these two lines to your filters in ubo.
! 2022-04-01 boards.4channel.org
s.4cdn.org/image/emotes/
##.xae

Attached: 2022-03-31_22-04.png (343x69, 7.63K)

Attached: 1638271648026.png (521x937, 224.08K)

yeah but I cant get rid of the mass replying faggots and shitposts

boards.Any Forums.org##.xae
boards.4channel.org##.xae
s.4cdn.org/image/emotes/*

Thank you.

Based

(literally) filtered

Attached: 2022-03-31_22-15.png (554x96, 8.56K)

>unironically getting assblasted by emotes

Attached: (You).png (540x470, 278.17K)

Ok boomers.

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE FUN ON APRIL FOOLS
it's a Chinese basket weaving forum, relax

Sent from my OnePlus - DN2103

>NOO NO FUN ALLOWED!!!!

Yeah I dunno. This year feels like a dud. I liked the Canadian posting and the corona one, but this and the teams one and Facebook ones fell flat IMO. There's like a delicate balance where you can have fun and then it just goes into the extreme where the fun portion of things makes the website completely unusable for the primary function of the website to discuss things. This is prime evidence for why it was an obviously a good decision in hindsight on why emojis should be banned back in 2009 and forevermore on this website, the post quality absolutely tanked like a stone in water.

>nooooooooooo people are having fun grrrrrrrrr you're supposed to be angry and complain about everything grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: 1639425992774.gif (434x334, 432.72K)

😈

cope seethe and dilate, we are out of OC and making things cringe is the chemo that will cure the cancer killing Any Forums and the rest of Any Forums

It's not cringe, it's twitch. Aka cringe for us, based for twitch normalfags.

🤓

Attached: friendlycats.png (2190x1827, 2M)

>primary function of the website to discuss things
Oh please, nobody believes you when you spout such bullshit. This isn't the habbo hotel raid era. The primary function of this website is to be a blind contrarian and whine like a purple haired baby about how everything is shit and terrible and "degenerate" these days, with as many buzzwords and allusions to generations younger than you and races other than white as possible.
>discussion
Discuss your mother's ass more like. I can't even open a dead board like /diy/ these days without seeing at least one thread derailed by some no-fun-allowed faggot like you seething about blacks, jews, zoomers, or trannies. /x/ is schizo christian larps. Any Forums is /pol2/. Any Forums is crying "consoooooooooooooooooomer" at anything more advanced than a 15 year old thinkpad rescued from a piss-soaked dumpster. Shit yourself and get outta my sight.

Attached: 1641351851719.png (764x1790, 74.02K)

Thank you

>NOOOO!!! NOT THE EMOTERINOS!!!

thank you sir