How do I become a NEET?

How do I become a NEET?
I cannot afford rent + food on government hand outs so I'll need to do some kind of online freelance work or something right?

Attached: 1526492828635.jpg (960x619, 164.87K)

freelancing is a type of employment

OP you might be confusing NEET for something else

Make fake panic attack every day until your mother accepts that you are not capable of living in society and turns you into her pet.

Attached: 137410.jpg (1280x720, 376.29K)

you need to get money somehow,
or shelter & food
living with parents is common
getting on disability is common

Theft is not employment. Steal shit nigger.

see, mini usb is based. it never gonna break on you like micro usb always have

Buy a cheap RV and park it by the river. Scavenge for solar panels, eBay has what the need cheap. Get a cheap mppt charger and a couple marine batteries. Learn how to distill water and learn to live for free like me bro. It's maximum comfy. Learn to grow vegetables and penicillin. Learn how to can and dry you food.

Attached: 20220401_014454.jpg (4000x3000, 3.15M)

I'm unsure if Australian Laws allow me to do that. Like for real.
I know you can't sleep in your car on the side of the road for example, that's illegal.

Looks like micro usb to me. Maybe you meant to say micro >>> type c.

You have no excuses.

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-041442_Chrome.jpg (1439x1751, 556K)

why is your house sideways

My family left me money and I've lived off of it for 3 years plus built a house. It's running out and I'm trying to figure out how to keep it going. I'm probably going to claim disability and get food stamps. I haven't held job in decades that they know about and I have documented injuries. Food stamps are pretty easy to get. You want those. It saves a lot of money because you aren't paying for food and the food you buy with them is tax free.

Other than that just do shit on the side as odd jobs. A lot of people I know sell drugs or do other shady shit like that. Many of them are just mooches that bounce from odd job to odd job. You can go full nomad and do the van thing. Or take up "hiking" as a "hobby". It costs about $500-$1k a month if you're actively traveling. Less if you're staying in one place with good shelter.

Most people mooch off their parents. I did well into my 20s. I fucked up and got a job once and they never let me back then. It's been hard since then. Until I got left a lump sum of cash. Honestly, I though the happening would happened by now. My entire plan was to wait for WW3 / race war / civil war and run straight into gun fire with my AR-15.

The first step in becoming NEET is stop giving a fuck.
Once you've mastered the art of truly not giving a fuck, your life will fall apart and the NEET ways will reveal themselves to you slowly.

Look at me: Ever since I stopped giving a fuck, I have 1. quit my career 2. lived of corona gibs for a while 3. moved back in with my parents 4. started maxing out my credit cards which I don't intend to ever pay back again. Next step is probably to become homeless, but I don't have enough money to buy an RV so maybe I will go live in the woods jungleman-style.
One thing's for sure though: FUCK waging. FUCK normalniggers. And FUCK basedciety.

AFAIK the main issue is "park it by the river" in Australia.
I've been a wagie for a few years and I'm at the point where I could get a mortgage.... but I want to go back to being a hikki.
I don't think RVs are cheap like in USA etc.

>making your own penicillin
my man youre asking to poison yourself and die

Oh and user you'd be surprised how long you can make cash last if you live away from the city. I maintain two expensive drug habits (kratom+cigarettes). It's $60 a week for my kratom and $15 a day for my cigarettes. I started with $19k 3 years ago. I still have $5k left. I haven't been watching my spending. I buy junk food, fast food, all sorts of shit. I just don't pay for media and I don't spend money on stupid shit like anime figures or vidya consoles. Most NEETs would be flush with cash if they didn't constantly buy toys and other bullshit. I splurged on a rifle 4 years ago. It was $700. It was my last major purchase.

I bum car from family member. They don't say anything because I take care of things like yard work and car upkeep for them. I have full use of the car. It's in my drive way. I use it whenever I want. I just don't pay for insurance+taxes+bullshit. I only pay for gas and small shit like wipers. Maybe tires.

NEET life is comfy. Never going back. Fuck work.

How long have you been living this way?
How much do you spend on gas?
How do you get food?

>It costs about $500-$1k a month if you're actively traveling
You still have to make that money every month you fucking fucker. You can't just make 1G/mo without working; that's a lot of money. You'd have to be begging in front of a store every day or something, and that's still having to work.

stay in bed all day, it's not really that hard

>How do you get food?
Not RVanon but I can explain NEET diet. Here is your food situation:
>cheap local diners ($5-$10 a meal)
>chain pizza ($10 or less for 3 meals maybe 4)
>Ramen noodles
>whatever fruit is sold at your local dollar store
>canned food like Ravioli (used to be $1 a can recently became almost $2)
>snacks

You can go healthy but once you settle into NEET life you stop cooking. Plus dishes pile up and you don't wash them for weeks. So you don't want to bother. You also take in a lot soi because peanut butter is cheap and easy.

I eat pizza twice a week most weeks. I do carry-out. I alternate so I don't get sick of it. If I can't buy large pizza for $10 I don't even bother and get something else. $10 is the limit I place on each meal unless I'm going out with other people. In which case I splurge but I don't rack up alcohol bill.

Sometimes I'll blow $20 on something I like a lot like steak or local place. But it's a rare thing and I always feel guilty about it. Anything over $100 is major purchase. I can't spend money even when I have a lot of it. When I had $200k in savings I refused to spend a dime. I'm constantly in fear of being in absolute poverty. So I'm used to living like poorfag.

That's figuring in tent+pack+other bullshit on a 5 month trip up the AT. It's probably much less expensive if you already own that shit and do backpacking/hitch hiking. No, you don't have to earn $1k to spend it. You stack $10k then you fuck off for 6-12 months. You pick up odd jobs for $100-$500 a pop along the way. Worst case beg for money. People in the cities panhandle $100 in 10 minutes on a good day. They make more than most wageslaves do hourly.

the homeless redpill is you buy stolen fast food chain accounts for 1$ online that have accumulated enough points for a free pizza/meal whatever

>let me give you NEET advice
>just start off with 200k in your bank account bro

Attached: f77b502dbb1d87f684ea6823b5d9a0bad4193277ae6c620b1df1a01db9e4d2ef.jpg (768x768, 63.09K)

I want to be a NEET too, feels like the only way to make easy money in these days is playing with crypto, which is not easy at all anyway

Yeah I did tried the homeless thing in Japan for a month. Worked surprisingly well as far as saving money but the problem is you can't live on the streets permanently because finding a place to sleep every night is stressful as fuck and within 3 days you REALLY need to shower/shave/wash your clothes. Of course there are ways around that (like shaving in public washrooms, using coin laundry facilities and bathing in rivers if it is Summer) but sooner or later you end up having to spend a couple of days at paid accomodations, and that's where they get ya!
In my case, I ended up having to spend at least 2 days a week at a motel to preserve my sanity.

Just dig through dumpster or go near closing time if you're that desperate. When I worked at a chain pizza place we gave away 2-5 pizzas to the homeless every night. We even paid them $10 on top of it so they could buy beer. All they did was mop and sweep the floor.

You can also hit of grocery stores. They toss out good food once or twice a week. Usually it's piles of it. It's always a day or two out from the sell by date. I've seen stacks of chicken pot pies and other stuff in there. Everything in a package is fair game. I used to hang out with a hippy chick that ate that stuff all of the time. She served it to us for years before we found out. Nothing was ever bad or disgusting. Most of it wasn't even dirty because the dumpsters they tossed it in were clean.

If you do this just be careful you don't piss someone off that's already discovered the free food.

Are you gaijin? How did you get into Japan in the first place? Aren't their woods in Japan? Why not just go off grid and hang out with yokai?