You do have your own personal website don’t you? It’s like cool retro social media for us boomers!

You do have your own personal website don’t you? It’s like cool retro social media for us boomers!

Attached: Soy dev.jpg (250x250, 21.9K)

reminder that static site generators are cheating

please visit my personal website in gopher

I wish there was an easy way to auto-generate RSS entries from the CLI.

>having your own website is bad, make sure you are reliant on big tech!

Attached: 1646471771195.jpg (185x250, 3.44K)

Yass, now follow my yummy affiliate link and rent server space!

leave Luke alone
he is married now. he shouldn't be our lolcow anymore

"You do have your own personal website don’t you? It’s like cool retro social media for us boomers!''

it's obviously bloat...now let me write a script to organize this html and also use a database

github.io is probably considering cheating too, but also is the best way to get a free static site.

this bald Dunning-Kruger faggot is what happens when you have just enough intelligence to be mildly competent at most things but nowhere enough to be self aware

I do, but I don't know what to post there.
Maybe I could condense some of my Any Forums posts to something more substantial for future reference.

Try schizo posting. I wrote a 40 page document about Kabbalah, Zionism, and Marxism on mine.

What if you wrote your own static site generator?

If your pages have embedded metadata in them already, generating XML entries for each one and bookending the RSS file with the header and footer is piss easy.
Literally every static site generator will make one for you, btw.

Kek, post it

yeah with Evanescence - Going Under immediately playing while the cursor turns into a flaming sword

Don't forget to include a scrumptious 88x31 GIF badge!

by this definition, neocities is cheating too

🖕
fuck you luke

Yes.

April's fool os did hiromoot finally allow emojis?

:jannyflag:

yes, it costs me a lot of money and it only gets visited by russian bots

:kek:

>Be sure to have a portfolio full of personal projects to showcase!

Attached: soyjak.png (974x998, 134.16K)

This is you: 🤪

I made a discord bot that writes an emoji whenever someone says duck because that's cool and funny and here is a blog post from HN I made about it