Niggas, I love linux but I just can't simply afford using an OS without the shit I need for my job

Niggas, I love linux but I just can't simply afford using an OS without the shit I need for my job.

I'm not longer a 20 year old neet.
I need to get shit done and paying money for a product that saves me time and effort and help me make even more money faster, is more important to me now that I'm 33 than the licenses of a fat homeless autist.

Attached: enhanced-5559-1438625245-9.png (480x358, 247.28K)

Another one took the Windows + Career blackpill I see.

Nigga, I need to make money, I can't be a 35 year old neet living in mom basement.

Girls will simply cringe if I told them that.

What does your job require that isn't on Linux? Honestly I think it makes me more productive.

multimedia creation.

so you went from no job to no real job. gratz

as long as I can pay the bills and fuck some teens from tinder, dont give a shit.

fuck off cris, you don't have a job. You got scammed by a crypto start up and tried to rationalize it being okay.
stop spamming Any Forums

Why would you need to use your work OS at home? You are not telling me you are watching hentai and browse Any Forums with the same PC you use for work, that is bound to end in some accident.

I want to play games and do some renders in tools that dont have linux ports for my portfolio.

Must be a shit job if you can’t afford the Windows, Linux, MacOS trifecta

no point on using linux just to browse the web when I can install brave in windows.

Lol yeah I don't even blame you. Linux has stuff for that, but nothing that your work probably uses. Shame adobe doesn't want to port.

You need a spine more than the blackpill, living free and successful is achievable

good luck making money with that.

salutations and goodbyes from a formerly concerned freechad

you could be making money and saving time by not making these shit bait posts OP. good luck with your web3 pump and dump scam job

Right on, user. I use macOS shamelessly to get my stuff done too. Windows is at its best in a sandbox outta the way.

>33yo worried about what girls think of him

no, they wont have sex with a neet (YOU)

Then dual boot and just use Windows for work, smart guy. It's not difficult. I run Windows 10, Mint, and Arch across four systems. It's not like you're not allowed to hop around. Life is not black and white.

>giving them a choice in the matter

it's funny that a lot of people find financial success but are still total social losers.

>doesn't know what VMs are for
Any Forums - Technology