Show me a mouse I can buy that doesn't start to break after 2 years

Show me a mouse I can buy that doesn't start to break after 2 years.

Also if you post anything logitech you're wrong.

Attached: mouse.jpg (1645x1413, 106.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ploopy.co/mouse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've have a Viper Ultimate that I bought in early 2019 that still works perfectly.

my ball mice from 1997 still works

was about to suggest my logitech g203...
good for limp wristed small estrogenized hands

Maybe your mommy can give some extra shekels so you can another one. Faggot.

Show me a mouse that does start to break after 2 years even if you're not a shitter like OP wailing it around, hammering buttons like it owes money, and covering it in nacho cheese.

Get a cheap 5-10$ mouse and replace it every 2 years.

This. The build quality used to be just completely different.

ACTUALLY, the low-end logitech shit isn't nearly as terrible as their high-end shit. It's a bit of a paradox really.

been using the same cheap-ass logitech mouse for about 3 years, can confirm. anything logitech over $10-15 is not worth it.

No thanks. I love soldering my own shit.

This has been talked over thousand times

Attached: file.png (500x437, 91K)

Logikek g502 works on my machines, and I have had one for a couple years now. So I am not wrong OP.

Attached: first-adb-mouse.jpg (304x224, 11.31K)

Microsoft even did a re-issue of this mouse where you can remap buttons. I THINK it even came with RGB.

I’ve owned 2 super cheap Tecknet mice for years. The first is a Bluetooth one I’ve had for 6 years and the second is a wired one I’ve had for 4. Probably the best bang for your buck item I’ve ever bought, I’ve literally never had any issue with them and they just work for a price that’s hard to beat. 10/10 would recommend.

Attached: B6995977-847D-4DD0-82DD-054B939380F9.jpg (1600x2067, 117.16K)

>Also if you post anything logitech you're wrong.
Works for me.

Here
ploopy.co/mouse/
Open sores too for all your autism tingles

is logitech mice for 15$ even exist? and no, any mouse with max 1000 DPI doesn't count

I saw few of their mice on amazon, is pic related the mouse you are talking about? I think I saw it on amazon. post the wireless too

don't the low DPI bother you?

I've had a razer deathadder for like 8 years. It's starting to have some double click issues sometimes but it still works, surprisingly, so they've earned this one free shill post.