Will this Linux based kaiOS flip phone prevent tracking by globohomo?

asking for a friend

Attached: kaiOS.jpg (600x574, 23.35K)

All phones in the US have to have GPS for 911 location.

This. Just assume everything is compromised. KaiOS might be good enough for lowering your addiction a little, but maybe not even that. If it's cheap enough you could keep one around as a backup.

They better have a T9 function keyboard or there is no point.

Not sure how the US does it, but here its done via AML which is only present in google services so can be removed.
I'm sure there are other back doors, but that ain't it.

Schizoid tourist
And that is a good thing.
Moron
Retard
"Emergency services are bad"

no, because you need government infrastructure for that phone to work, OP. you'd be better off with an encrypted walkie talkie - but youre probably a loser, so who are you gonna talk to anyway? anyway it like a fine phone to me

They don't need to when the sim cards are basically full on computers

>"Emergency services are bad"
I'm just explaining how it works and how its likely not present on OPs phone.
Fuck off

If the phone works with US bands that means its in the "approved" list. You can't easily escape the botney, goy

cellular positioning.

aka what google uses, and what they call "GPS" in mobile phones, which is mainly just old cellular positioning (performs good) in combination with GPS or GPS as a fall back.

you literally connecting to cell towers that can be used to easily find your location.

You either use a phone or you don't, it doesn't matter what phone you use, you're getting ass-raped regardless.

>And that is a good thing.
Is it?

Obviously not retard, it has to connect to a tower to do anything.

>you literally connecting to cell towers that can be used to easily find your location.
Yeah within a couple of miles, sometimes less, I wouldn't compare that to them literally being able to activate your gps by remote.

Post that brought nothing to the thread beyond removing the possibility of a good post to exist before bump limit.

Of course its bad.
Yes.

Attached: 1640460694862.gif (360x199, 1.18M)

>posts on honeypot Any Forums for insight...

Everything is bugged, and backdoored.

Embrace your technocratic overlords and accept defeat. It will help your social credit score and prolong your starvation of energy and food.

Attached: 1643252730291.gif (171x172, 961.68K)

>Yeah within a couple of miles, sometimes less

Attached: Untitled.png (943x738, 111.26K)

Cute drawing user, but the towers can't tell exactly how far away from them you are like that.
So it should be 3 big blurry, kinda wavy circles.

Wasn't this bought by Google? They have builtin all that Google crap, even the assistant