Reasons to get A53 over A52?

Reasons to get A53 over A52?

Attached: 1647850912671.jpg (203x248, 7.72K)

kys

>samshit

get motorola you poojeet

>Reasons to get shit on a stick over shit on a tree branch?

just get whichever is cheaper

bigger battery, higher refresh rate display and longer software support

Who uses samshit in 2022?

Funny I saw this thread. I just wrecked my 2017 A5 because the thing wouldn't charge due to a moisture warning. I jammed a wooden toothpick in there for 15 minutes to clean it out. Stuck a charger in after that and got a smoke bomb. It's still working with 65% charge left, but the charging port is now a charred mess. I think I'm gonna take it for one last walk to the shops while listening to a podcast.

RIP, A5. You were a bitch to root.

Attached: 1622512286299.png (1347x726, 889.06K)

For wireless headsets. I know how you feel about the existence of the 3.5mm jack being detrimental to the BT experience.

I'd strongly advise against any A series (or M series) Samsung's. You won't even have custom ROMs for it and the OS will kill itself in a year. Get anything else instead.

A52 SoC sucks ass it literally throttles the screen it lags so hard to the point an iPhone SE would probably look smoother kek.

The A52s fixed the major problem the A52 had and was largely an overlooked phone because it had no real major weaknesses and it had a pretty limited geographical launch since I think Samsung realized it risked cannabalizing Galaxy S21 sales because the battery life killing housefire Snapdragon 888 isn't even a better SoC it's just shit in a different way unless you are GAYMAN, it's like an ultrabook vs a GAYMAN laptop sort of difference. All of these SoCs are still much worse than an iPhone SE's btw.

A53 to me seems dubious to me because it seems like the SoC is some bad Exynos so I doubt it's as fast as A52s but probably lasts longer. Anyways I think the new version is probably better and worth the upgrade but if your goal is to spend as little as humanly possible A52 is still the better choice. I recommended an A52 to somebody who was a rural luddite who refused to spend any money on phones which caused the phone he did buy to die from water damage so I recommended the A52 because that tends to be the cheapest IP67 phone a random cell phone store will have in stock. That is what the A52 is, the cheapest phone that you can get anywhere that won't spontaneously die in a rainstorm. Samsung also offers better software support than other OEMs.

Samshit is more anti-repair than Apple is too.

>not getting a Xiaomi instead 🤮

Attached: 1520728984005.jpg (531x1400, 118.02K)

just buy a oneplus instead and get out

Glory to Putin phone

Buy S21 Ultra, I also got S22 Ultra that I got for almost 900 bucks.

Attached: 1648536846446.jpg (747x1000, 406.09K)

Sorry poorfags. But the only phone worth getting for is the foldable oppo

Everyone ITT is shitting on Samsung phones, but personally, I'm really content with A40 (Exynos version) that I got for ~$180, and there were/are still no alternatives to it, besides the A41. But YMMV.

Attached: 57419227_p0.jpg (5458x4141, 2.59M)

>even thinking about sameshit gaylaxy phones

Too expensive, plus there's no headphone jack.

A40 is a piece of shit