Why isn't there an alternative to Reddit?

Why hasn't anyone come up with a clone of Reddit that doesn't have site-wide censoring, shadowbanning or US security state involvement? The site is a simple concept, I'm not sure why there hasn't been any successful, non-partisan competitor that doesn't shadowban people. Do people really enjoy using a site that arbitrarily shadowbans people? Eightchan I think was doomed because it was too partisan and the owner was way too negligent with dealing with the Christchurch mosque shooting by not condemning it soon enough.

Attached: reddit_logo_640.jpg (1200x800, 43.13K)

there are plenty

Nigga no way am I reading all this unformatted shit

unless you talk politics or use slurs, i haven't noticed any site wide censoring or banning at all

Why hasn't anyone come up with a clone of

Reddit that doesn't have site-wide censoring, shadowbanning or US security state involvement?

The site is a simple concept, I'm not sure why there hasn't been any successful, non-partisan competitor that doesn't shadowban people. Do people really enjoy using a site that arbitrarily shadowbans people?

Eightchan I think was doomed because it was too partisan and the owner was way too negligent with dealing with the

Christchurch mosque shooting by not condemning it soon enough.

You're welcome, niggy.

Thanks, still not reading this gayass shit

Erm you're using it right now

why i want do clone anotha faggot?

Voat was a thing

Dread exists on the darknet and is essentially a clone of Reddit at this point

Here is a list of the ones that are not currently dead.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 12.31.43 PM.png (494x570, 124.79K)

>saidit

Attached: CCA0995B-D5A8-4D18-B409-1527B7DD89BA.jpg (943x1159, 449.16K)

Excellent post pol shill now go back and get lost.

Excellent post Queen Troll the IV.

whoaverse was better

Just go ask r/RedditAlternatives and they will either reply with communities.win (actual bot operations just like Any Forums.org not 4channel.org) and rdrama.net (a fork of the defunct ruqqus).

Communities.win is a thing but theyre magatards and ban you for bringing up zion dons commitment to greater israelm

>communities
Bots.
>lobsters
HN knockoff.
>phuks
What
>raddle
Was good in the past.
>saidit
>voat
Why not just drink catpiss at this point.
>Snapzu
Who
>Steemit
DUSTANDECHOES
>Thoughts
Tumbleweed.
>Tildes
Slow.
>9GAG
Le funni.

>Dude weed lmao

ylilauta

Attached: a1a25ce49661a83d-240.jpg (240x228, 11.79K)

"8ch"
Will you just shut up about it mark.

you're on one

I would rather talk seriously on reddit than to argue and debate in this browser wars forum.

the fuck you implying nigger cattle?

Why hasn't anyone come up with a clone of Reddit that doesn't have site-

wide censoring,

shadowbanning or US security state involvement?

The site is a simple concept,

I'm not sure why there hasn'

t been any successful,

non-partisan competitor that doesn'

t shadowban people.

Do people really enjoy using a site that arbitrarily shadowbans people?

Eightchan I think was doomed because it was too partisan and the owner was way too negligent with dealing with the Christchurch mosque shooting by not condemning it soon enough.

ftfy, go back

>finnish

Attached: 1641264298019.jpg (640x360, 25.67K)

>talk seriously
You mean virtue signaling and mindlessly circlejerking over propaganda?

hivemind

>weed lmao

Have you visited any 'nonpartisan' forum? They all devolve to Any Forums tier asshattery, craigslist-tier spam ads, and pedo-uncle posting. and this is NOT factoring in the ability to upload images.

How the fuck do you plan on maintaining your site the moment a horde of orc brazilians and Tianamin square deniers make themselves home on your site?

Reddit started off having to bot spam their own site to get started. The population of internet users was still just growing.
You sometimes read about weird shit from these defunct start-ups of receiving death threats, getting their grass-root servers flooded with junk packets, and injection attempts.

So why are you talking about 4channel?

taytay dot life is my go-to for internet culture appreciation.

Attached: 1641901497812.jpg (720x696, 71.45K)

There has been many clones made specifically for that purpose, like Voat. They all turn into complete shitshows with 90% of posts being extremist nutjobs. While censorship has problems, alternatives whose only merit is no censorship ALWAYS ends up even worse.

>unless you talk politics or use slurs
only politics (((they))) don't like, all others are fine