Buy an X1 Carbon

> Buy an X1 Carbon
> Screen cracked within three months, carried in a padded sleeve and padded backpack

> Buy an M1 Max Macbook
> Not all software works on it

> Buy an Asus Zenbook
> Battery problems

What the fuck do I buy now? I've had three new laptops in six months.

Attached: 1648727527808.png (800x800, 603.75K)

> Not all software works on it
what software do u use that doesnt work on it

post sounds like weak bait

SQL Server along with SSIS

Get an Acer. Idk how they obtained the reputation of being frail, mine withstood serious punishment

dell xps or lg gram is solid, 16:10 screen is also nice

also why u need a laptop?

Unironically just keep the Mac and the Zenboook. There, I saved you some money.

hp elitebook 845 seems nice

Hi you can access these from Macintosh with Valentina studio

They sharted out the cheapest shittiest laptops possible around the GFC era and on top of the already low price they handed out rebates like candy. They were made out of paper but despite paying fuck all ppl expected them to last for some reason.

This, but
>HP still only has a 2 button trackpoint
Ouch

Buy a Sneedbook

Meanwhile Dell is removing it completely in new models
Bros...

>pajeet book """""""""""build quality"""""""""""""
>2009-2010
>defective "fake" unibody design causes screen bezel to crack and fall apart by itself after 2 years of normal open/close
>2011
>screen held on to chassis with glue and melts and falls off because the heat exhaust blows 100°C hot air onto it
>2012
>GPU kills itself because of defective soldering and overheating
>2013
>magically no major show stopping defects
>still tons of small defects and proprietary SSDs from this point on
>still an overheating turd like all apple throttlebooks
>2014-2015
>massive CPU/GPU overheating and component failure
>2016-2020
>massive overheating and throttling issues
>soldered components make upgrading and data recovery impossible
>screens so fragile that a sticker over the webcam cracks the screen when closed
>keyboard guaranteed to fail in less than 2 months unless you live in the vacuum of space
>screens cant be opened past 90 degrees or the internal cables tear because they're cheap shit
>2021+
>keyboards are still failing albeit at lower rate
>pajeetOS rapes the onboard soldered SSD like a cheap viet ladyboy 24/7 even with 16GB RAM
>8GB RAM pajeet book lifespan for SSDs even more grim
>screens are cheap shit glass that crack from simple temperature change in seasons
>miniLED screens are utter shit and have massive bloom defects that make fucking everything glow like CIA niggers

iNiggers have stockholm syndrome. There's no other explanation why they would continuously defend the steaming pajeet shit apploo street shitters shart down their throats.

Attached: 1642609135580.jpg (487x362, 24.01K)

you are the mark for the next 10 years, stop buying from designed-to-frustrate-you-sooner suppliers which is anyone with more than one line of laptop.

I've had an aspire 5920g bought in 2007 or so
One winter, I walked down stairs, slipped and fell on my backpack (non-padded backpack, no "sleeve" or bullshit laptop protection). Laptop took my full weight (120kg) right on a step. Damage was a slightly brighter area in the center of the screen, which you wouldn't notice if you didn't know (unless you turned brightness all the way up and looked at a black screen).
Still ran great for another 6 years until the nvidia gpu had "desoldered itself" (baking trick only worked for half an hour every time).

Lenovo Legion 7

Attached: 1648732912786.jpg (640x480, 22.9K)

torvalds does not agree with you

Attached: 1639218760806.png (2240x1666, 1.73M)

Stop buying new laptops. Buy used.

Sent from my Xiaomi - M2012K11AG

>year 2022
>new Laptop has no OLED

In to the trash it goes.

Man all these new laptops are just cheap crap.

at least you can still scroll holding the right mouse button with the right config but the middle one nice for opening links in new tabs

SSISsy faggots with their tranny programs - gtfo