Do you have an Apple Watch?

Do you have an Apple Watch?

Attached: 9548DAD3-D395-434B-9039-8C7DB85D4B92.jpg (1488x1108, 1.16M)

I'll get one when they're circular

I'll get one when they're not made by apple and have hands instead of a screen

Bloat, unless you have health problems, I don't see a reason to buy one.

Not sure if I should just buy a Series 7 now or wait and see if the Series 8 has flat sides that matches with the new iPhones
But thats like almost a year from now so maybe I should just get the 7 now

Attached: 1631749697242.jpg (692x1040, 69.74K)

No, they don't work with Android phones and I'm not ready to downgrade.

I was offered one as a gift and denied. Just don't feel comfortable having yet another device to charge, track me, potentially break, etc. It's pretty much useless since we already have phones.
The only thing it seems useful for is sport but I don't really care about that.

No, my folks got me a Samsung one. It's ok I guess, I don't really get it. It's nice to be able to see a text without having to take my phone out. Other than that I don't use it for much. I disabled all the background stuff and keep it on battery saver so it lasts three days between charges.

no

Attached: crow snowboarding.webm (720x404, 1.49M)

bump

As an iToddler, iFaggot, whatever you want to call me, no. Even I think wearable technology is fucking retarded.

I'mma get one. just got a macbook and have apple tv. will get iphone next. E C O S Y S T E M. and then an ipad and watch. then I'm getting my apple ID number tattooed on my taint.

I've been drifting aimlessly lately looking for meaning.

I got one as a gift but almost never use it

yes, for fitness tracking. need it for apple fitness+.

is the sleep tracking any good?

If I had an iPhone I'd get one desu they seem really nice in both fitness tracking and smartwatch features. I'm on Android so probably gonna end up getting a Garmin or maybe a Galaxy Watch haven't decided

yes

i do, but honestly just because I wanted once in my life to experience the "ecosystem" that I heard so much about my whole fucking life, and while MacBook + phone integration is dope, for the love of my life I can't figure out usecase of this glorified phone remote

I will never buy anything that only works with devices from the same brand. Either open up a standard for everyone or no sale. This method should be enough to weed out bad brands but it isn't. Apple lucked out and got their logo to be synonymous with gayness, which means every american has one no matter how bad the product is.

This is bait.

Samsung is much better cope.

wrong board currynigger

Attached: 1618933518320.jpg (643x960, 238K)