Why is CSS so hard bros?

Why is CSS so hard bros?

Attached: shiba_squad.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

>reddit dog
go back

CSS is not hard whatsoever, you just need to learn a lot of different stuff. It's not like you can learn a mathematical equation and just use it on different things. You gotta learn random different shit. It gets better.

as a nigerian

>getting filtered by CSS of all things

If this were any other time in history it would have been over. However, because the standards of webdev have fallen so low literal retards are employed now.Its not over for you yet

based reddit btfoer

>cant comprehend litteraly the easiest frontend tool
>le fucking yellow dog!!!111!!1
go fuck yourself

>CSS so hard
just use templates someone else made

Use tailwind

CSS itself being easy doesn't matter when browser engine bullshit gives you hoops to jump through if you're stupid enough to do it yourself.

You're trying too hard to look like an oldfag, reddigger. Get off my fucking board.

because you're a nigger

>Look mom I said nigger do I fit in?
No, you don't.

Attached: 1636154134503.jpg (751x1024, 65.61K)

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 27.99K)

Excessively over engineered “solution” to make declarative styling “accessible” and “easier” to normies. Except the workarounds for corner cases means it complexity negates any gains over traditional ways of writing GUIs to workaround all the same problems.

I didn't understand

CSS takes minutes to understand

kek ... which is why you are a CSS-using pleb still. Keep drinking the webdev kool-aid.

non-answer
because you haven't learned it; CSS3 is a complete programming language when paired with HTML5, and is the monster we call a website when JS is added
nonetheless, flash is what started all of this bullshit. what we have now is a lot better than what we did have.
OP, it's hard because to actually use it correctly means understanding it: get a book, read the source for browsers (serenityOS' browser just passed the Acid3 test 100/100), and

It’s not.

its not yellow, its light brown

you are just bad at designing

it's not, it's just so mind numbingly boring that you think it's hard, but really what you're doing is resisting the urge to chuck your computer out the window and rip off your shirt & go monkey-mode