What distro isn't for fags?

Essentially, what distro doesn't sacrifice customization, security, and complexity for user friendliness and a faggio GUI?

My only guesses thus far are Arch, Kali, and Gentoo, but I haven't used them so I'm not sure.

Attached: 31973598931_d2b425e3bd_o.jpg (1433x2128, 3.8M)

KISS Linux.
Bus factor of 0, you get to choose how big of a faggot you can be.

Windows
Only fags have time for linux

Only fags have no time because they're desperately clutching for ineffective procedures to do their mundane things.

Attached: 1648662624641.png (1183x1024, 88.42K)

what do you think of the ones i mentioned (except for kali since it's pretty niche)? KISS seems nice and all but I dont want my friends to think im retarded; i may get it on my old laptop

tried all, only to find out they have $0ystemd and other hard dependencies.
Kali is a derivation that barely has anything remarkable.
Arch pulls a lot of things for the smallest of packages.
Gentoo tried really hard but gave into the hivemind of rettart pooettering's WONTFIX/waiting for ethernet infinite loop.
KISS can let you choose just about anything from within itself, and the 'defaults' are coherent to the point you can list them.

Imagine being this autistic

Imagine being this homosexual

It just works

Attached: fedora-logo-700x700.png (700x700, 27.54K)

No you're just a fag who lives online constantly and never goes outside or interacts with real people.
Literally only the position of a faggot.

Debian fits the bill. More choices than most other binary based distributions. Gentoo is of course more customizable as you compile everything yourself,

But Debian *also* has source repos.

>n-no your fag
must be pretty being poor in both mind and pockets. Not my case, from my own brow. All thanks of abandoning your faggot normie mind

Do you know where you are mayor McCool cuz I dont see a lot of friends being made

I don't use windows I just know Linux is gay.
I don't need to pointlessly defend or worship an operating system.
But enjoy being sycophants.

why does it matter what distro you use? you don't do anything important anyways

>Do you know where you are mayor McCool cuz I dont see a lot of friends being made
no one's making friends here it's the internet there's no one real.
You have a mental disorder if you think your online relationships are real ones.

What the hell do you think sycophant means, and who am I a sycophant for lmao

You worship an operating system retard.
It's as real as any of the rest of your parasocial relationships online.

Coming here does not bode well for you "in person" sociability regardless of any distinction. Takes a fag to know one

arch & kali are for MASSIVE fags & pajeets

debian & gentoo are for white men

Just use gentoo already.

Youre arguing with a figment of your imagination

>Kali
Why lmao