Ventoy is now a subscription service, enjoy booting all your favorite ISOs for just $19 a year!

Ventoy is now a subscription service, enjoy booting all your favorite ISOs for just $19 a year!

ventoy.net/en/doc_subscription.html

Attached: ventoy-multiboot-usb-flash-drive-feature.jpg (350x200, 15.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rufus.ie/en/https://rufus.ie/en/
drivedroid.io/
pendrivelinux.com/yumi-multiboot-usb-creator/
pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rufus.ie/en/https://rufus.ie/en/
no thanks user, I am good

Attached: rufus-128.png (128x128, 11.45K)

not surprising. this is all mental outlaws fault. I could FEEL the seesaw tipping to the other side when he made his video on it.

> Ventoy software is open source and free, and that will never change.
>The subscription service is provided for the better and sustainable development of the Ventoy project.
>Subscription is completely voluntary and is for those who want better service and experience.
nice FUD rufus shill

ventgoy

I will continue using it since it doest not affect me at all.

That's G

I just use dd to write isos. Don't see why I would need more than one at a time.

That only works with prepared isos.

I have a multiboot USB stick and I did it all by hand in less than a hour. I don't see the problem here?

>not having the ISOs on your phone and manually selecting which ISO the phone emulates as a USB storage over USB
HAHAHAHA seriously?

drivedroid.io/

Attached: 1625058447178.jpg (362x454, 32.82K)

>Subscription is completely voluntary and is for those who want better service and experience.
I see no problem

That sound incredible based, I will loo...
oh wait, smartphones are gaaaaaay.

No worries. I will just wait till they release a new version. No rush really. And probably someone will leak new versions like it happens every single time.

My phone is entirely running FOSS software, the only gay thing here is your post.

this is entirely reasonable, better than having g**gle ads on your webshit (looking @ you )

Sure, I have absolutely no problem with paying for free software.

good. retards who can't handle grub/syslinux and memdisk deserve to bankrupt themselves

Attached: 1629846303111.jpg (514x623, 47.46K)

>The new version of Ventoy will be given priority to subscribers before the official release.
thanks for beta testing my builds, payfags

It's cheaper to buy two 4Gb sticks and let rufus set up the auto-install image.

Who has favorite ISO's so often that they have to keep switching them enough to pay a yearly fee for what is essentially free out there.

pendrivelinux.com/yumi-multiboot-usb-creator/

pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/

You can also just manually do everything all these programs do. Use syslinux or grub4dos bootloaders to chainload whatever. That's what real men did back in the day

>not just using the usb_gadget kernel driver instead of this gay shit