Brain fog trying to understand programming

I notice a pattern after I wake up, I have around 2-3 hours of concentration endurance. After that I cannot do 'intensive' tasks, specifically trying to break down each programming concepts in a block.

Indoor

I know what label, id, radio, and name do not understand why...(I dont even know what I am trying to understand).

I'll probably understand them tomorrow when my brain is rested. Maybe im trying to translate them to make them understandable for me into my shit notes.

How do I increase my concentration endurance? I spent the rest of my life and now in my mid 20s jerking off to anime and playing vidya

Attached: notes.png (1368x768, 133.62K)

It's called declarative programming, you don't need to understand "how" the layout engine computes the frame tree, it just does

Are you on HRT?
Brain fog is commonly reported in those on hormones and anti-androgens.

There is no deeper "why", the spec authors just decided that type=radio creates a different type of input. It's literally that simple

yeah only being able to intensely focus on a task for 2-3 hours is called "being normal". you can bypass it with amphetamines.

you probably have poor nutrition, that's the only thing that helps when that happens to me.

Take a multivitamin daily and maybe some saint johns wort/ginko biloba or something. Supplements actually do have tangible effects, much to my own surprise as well.

No, I just never tried thinking that much. Usually consume stuff that doesnt let me think that much.

Thanks another concept not to think about since its not supposed to be structured like in a level or something. Thinking about this make me know what I am trying to do...

Maybe applying those concepts to proceed to the next stage. I try to turn my brain on but it doesnt work.

really? I see some people claiming to learn programming 8 hrs a day. I'd like to reach that level of endurance.

Thanks for the tip. I thought these were a meme

dude Ashwaganda ACTUALLY makes your dick bigger. Not joking, it's not much but it honest to god makes your dick slightly bigger.

Also I would start a regimen of Turkesterone and probably Tongkat Ali if you want to live longer and feel better.

what do i take to make my dick smaller?

some people are gifted. most are just bullshitters who would do well to take a break.

i donnow maybe Mt. Dew?

Stop drinking caffeine and eating high sugar foods early in the day.
Use your productive time to work out your actual goals and/or schedule for the day.
Remove the sources of low-value daily crack content you consume, i.e. youtube subscriptions or any social media feeds. Once you accept something fed to you that is just low effort brain rot content, it'll motivate you to keep going until you're soft-locked for the rest of the day on it.
If you need to use websites like youtube or stackoverflow for practical reasons, use CSS rules to hide the recommendations to remove temptation.
If you use group chat software don't allow it to notify you, check it on your own terms and with purpose.

hmmmm that's an alarming thought, OP might be diabetic or something?

>How do I increase my concentration endurance? I spent the rest of my life and now in my mid 20s jerking off to anime and playing vidya
Eat healthy, drink lots of water and commit to regular exercise.
Limit vidya to a couple of hours at the evening so you don't constantly waste your days.
>I know what label, id, radio, and name do not understand why...(I dont even know what I am trying to understand).
Your browser renders html and css. Why? Because that is what it is supposed to do. Because that syntax is part of a standard that defines how each of those keywords should look like. So the browser just has a basic implementation for this.
That said, html is not a programming language. It's a markup language, essentially you're just describing how a document (in this case a website) is supposed to look like.
Also, you shouldn't learn a language by trying to force you to learn the vocabulary. You look at the vocabulary and its description and then build something out of it. So just make a couple of small .html files.

3 hours is not good. I can do 8 hours with caffeinated beverages. I like programming though maybe you dont like it?

My diet is the typical flip diet. Rice with meat most of the time

Why early in the day specifically? I drink coffee to boost my energy in the morning to get started with learning html

Googled css hide recommendation youtube and found YT unhooked, what a godsend. YT shorts and my subscription feed not being available on the front page stops me from that rabbit hole of clicking a video on repeat until I catch myself slacking off for an hour. Chats are easy since I only talk to parents most of the time.

>Also, you shouldn't learn a language by trying to force you to learn the vocabulary. You look at the vocabulary and its description and then build something out of it. So just make a couple of small .html files.
I try to build basically my own version(like replacing the examples of freecpdecamp with my own) while learning. This good?

I like it but I cant enjoy it yet brainlessly since I have to learn the ropes yet(like DoTA 2). Whats your interval of taking caffeinated beverages to increase your endurance for 8 hours?

I think its maybe my attention span to reading about different topics. Tried reading to sticky and blasted right through it

>all these far fetched theories
you're just stupid, OP
don't believe the memes. not everyone can learn programming. some people like (You) are simply just too retarded for it.

Not in the top percentile since my brain's processing power is slower than others but I think I can understand it. Gut feeling I suppose. I suck at explaining things but its intuition for me.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (1050x788, 190.45K)

>I try to build basically my own version(like replacing the examples of freecpdecamp with my own) while learning. This good?
To a certain extent yes, but you should really try to think what you could do with these elements. Unfortunately, you need another language that can do actual logic to do anything somewhat interesting though. Back in the day i used php for this but times have changed...
>Whats your interval of taking caffeinated beverages to increase your endurance for 8 hours?
Do not overdo it with the caffeine. Optimally, you'd drink only small amounts but frequently over the day, and a slightly larger sip when you feel tired. Set a time after which you won't take any caffeine and make sure to keep your intake in check as taking multiple hundreds of mg per day is unhealthy as fuck. Currently, I'm at around 150mg per day which is the equivalent of 2 medium-large sized cups of coffee. But you don't need caffeine, you get brain fog because what you're doing isn't interesting to you.
>My diet is the typical flip diet. Rice with meat most of the time
I strongly suspect that you lack micronutrients, specifically vitamins.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-30-11-13-46-01_e8d03466a4604b1244d2695731a8e6b1.jpg (1080x2340, 432.63K)

>I notice a pattern after I wake up, I have around 2-3 hours of concentration endurance.
>After that I cannot do 'intensive' tasks, specifically trying to break down each programming concepts in a block.
I'm glad I am not like this anymore and the answer to your problem is anaerobic exercises. My free hours at the end of the day are completely guilty free now.

>I suck at explaining things but its intuition for me.
Sadly, programming isn't about intuition. It's about explaining what you want to do as precisely and accurately as possible to someone who has no contextual awareness or natural language skills at all (the computer). You don't have an intuition that the program works, you have to understand exactly what the compiler, os, Interpreter and the hardware do if you want to write something properly.
If you're not willing to adapt to this rigid style of expression and logic, then programming, cs, math and any natural science discipline isn't for you at all.

Unironically work out and eat more