STOP REJECTING MY JOB APPLICATIONS

STOP REJECTING MY JOB APPLICATIONS

Attached: 1646338386791.jpg (311x362, 29.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=how to start your own company
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't tell me send the frogs to the HR stacys

sir we are sorr y but you are not my cousin,

google.com/search?q=how to start your own company

>Frogposter
No

i'll tell you a cheat but you have to promise not to share it.
write in "non binary" whenever the application asks about gender or sexuality. this will guarantee you an interview at almost any technology company in america.

this but unironically. I haven't had a problem getting a job since I made my name gender ambiguous (rhymes with Amber), adopted they/them pronouns, and checked Other for my race.

I have ADHD, will putting "yes" when asking if I have a disability help get me interviews?

stop sending them

ADHD should unironically be regarded as a disability, especially in tech

Pretty sure it already is

ADHD isn't real

Try sending them to somewhere that'll accept them.

I'm very good at getting six figure remote tech jobs. It might be like my gift. Like you know how some people are born with musical talents or artistic talents. Mine is bullshitting my way into tech companies. I know, p cool right.

I manage to get interviews at major tech companies, some of which are financial companies that can pay around 300 - 400k starting (not base salary.) That's really the best I can do with what I have to work with. I tell you this because I'm not from the US and the vast majority of good remote positions will just instantly reject me. I also don't have a degree which further cuts down my prospects from companies that discard experience without a degree.

I suppose if anyone wants any general advice then I can try provide suggestions.

>don't have a degree
How do you get considered? Certifications? Connections? Are you actually skilled (self-taught)?

I have no degree or relevant experience. How can I get a programming job? I am willing to work for relatively low pay.

Neither are feelings and yet we let women manage businesses.

get a degree like the rest of us faggot

I tried but I absolutely hated online learning so I had to drop out

Coof is over

I've worked at some decent startups and have projects, demos, and papers I can show people. One of the easier ways to get interviews is to apply to small startups with a cover letter that explains exactly how you can address the problems they're working on with your skills and how it relates to your past experience. It's kind of hard to ignore you if you can do that.

Software engineering is already so specialized there are many kinds of engineers. I.e. reliability engineers, cloud engineers, devops, and so on. You would want to learn programming first and then an engineering specialty (which takes time.) You will need to create some kind of project relevant to that specialty that's impressive enough to show off.

Don't tell employers 'you're willing to work for little pay.' It will make you seem desperate and they will think there's something wrong with you if you mark your price low. You want to do the opposite. As a first job go for around 80 - 100k usd.