The Best WM

It's Awesome, I reckon we all agree?

Attached: file.png (320x240, 19.49K)

Yes and it just works. But idk why Any Forums don't use it and they all go for i3 instead

I agree OP, Window Maker is the best window manager.

It's inferior in what they propose to other similar alternatives.

i use ratpoison

I used it when I was younger and liked it a lot.
I'm a Plasma fag now but if I were to go back to WM's I'd probably use Awesome again.

What does it have over BSPWM?

dwm > awesome >>>>>>>>> (redd)i(t)3

no. openbox is the way

sane defaults and configured with Any Forums's official language (Lua)

From those i tried i liked it the most because it has a usable default config and being able to use it a floating window manager as well.

just use dwm and patch it with the stuff you want

May I ask why?

Kde with Bismuth is perfect for me.

Tiling window managers are trash.

dwm works fine for me, i don't really need more
awesome should really do something about the default configuration, it looks fucking awful..

It has it's quirks but after switching from XFCE to Awesome it's really the only wm I would ever want to use. I'd maybe give DWM a try in the future but Awesome does everything I want it to, so there's really no point in switching imo.

For now I tried awesome, i3 and xmonad and dwm. i3 is the best in my opinion, even the biggest retard can use it. that's not the case with awesome, the config files can be a pain in the ass to read and comprehend sometimes. But awesome is still very great and I had fun with it.
xmonad is fine but when somebody tell me it's simple i want to punch him in the face, no its not you fucking moron.
dwm is the one I use now on Arch, and I am pretty happy with it.

Explain

Any Forums loves awm over i3 for no reason other than redditors all use i3

We like awesome because it gives us an API to use, no one cares about leddit here schizo.

So far I've configured it to do anything I need.
It's not terribly easy to use, I feel like I barely was able to shape it to the way I like it.
I keep thinking I might try KDE again at some point.
But I like it.

Awesome supports stacking with gay shit like title's that have clickable buttons like your favorite shitty DE