>2022
>no free alternatives that are as good as picrel

Attached: 5697611499569152.jpg (909x511, 144.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getcarnet.app/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you can't figure out how to onenote then frankly you deserve that shit

> op didnt know about openboard
fagg

I actually want something that has the convenience of keep and the possibility of choosing font size/height/style like apple notes

joplin is literally the same thing, but open source. takes only a couple minutes to sync your notes to a cloud storage account, but that's it

>onenote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>except the ui is not as smooth as google keep on android, where you take notes 90% of the time

I use samsung notes
It works

Email yourself

thats because only companies making proprietary software can afford to pay good UI/UX designers unfortunately

and that's why foss alternatives are shit. What's the point of using a crippled app that's meant to save you time?

I agree, that's why the only good FOSS programs I use are CLI based
staying away from any libreoffice, gimp and such...

note.txt with Syncthing works great too, if you only need something basic. Open source and selfhosted too. I use Sleek as a UI for note.txt, it works pretty okay.

>not making your own note taking app
I thought you fags were coders?

NextCloud Notes fulfilled everything I cared about with Keep. Keep is nicer for sure and I think has more features but for my personal use, NC Notes worked fine. I got tired of paying the hosting cost for my NC instance and got rid of it.

Any Forums is a technology board, not a programming board.

I unironically use it to write books

I would like to hear about that CLI alternative of GIMP

Attached: 1648572511270.jpg (2591x1341, 219.19K)

yeah if you want sync you are fucked
if you dont quillnotes is pretty good

getcarnet.app/

wrong pic

Attached: c34b1b0e87e731a83161d9bb21345afc.png (400x400, 91.95K)