Is math really much harder in high schools in Eastern Europe compared to Westerrn Europe + USA...

Is math really much harder in high schools in Eastern Europe compared to Westerrn Europe + USA? Is this why Eastern Europeans generally are much better programmers than Western Europeans + Americans?

Attached: 1648542100702.jpg (1036x1075, 182.24K)

I'm from the Balkans and I also had a friend who moved to France when she was 16 and went from almost failing math back home to being the best student in it in her new class, lol.

I think a lot of attention was put to math and natural sciences education during the Cold War era and that just never changed since our curriculum rarely gets updated so we usually get hardcore math education, yeah.

>ooga booga where da ukrainian wimmen at

U good homie?

When I moved from EE to Canada in grade 8 I felt like I had went back at least three years of schooling.

slave genetics

Eastern bloc of Europe usually performs better than westies at those regularised world math tests. Also their performance at sciences olympiads is outperformed only by East Asians, other than that they dominate. Nothing personal, westoids.

how come its a shithole then

i remember a guy from kazakhstan moving to my school, he btfo'd everyone in math class

I would assume just like here schools have varying difficulty. I used to go to like a top high school in my country and I got through with grade 2s (1=Fail, 5=Great) so barely above failing. I had a classmate who had similar grades and left after a year and at another school he got grade 4s and 5s.

The AP classes in Canada are the same as the regular ones, 3 years behind but with more homework.

I just stopped paying attention in math classes, I was winning mathematics competitions and failing math class simultaneously. The system is truly fucked and instead of fixing it Canada imports more 24 year old Asian college students. They want to pass everybody through high school basically so they keep the standards low and sort by age to minimize social conflict even if it results in a shit education.

communism

ee was already a shithole in 1700s

>french
>everyone is black
thats sad and I say that as a brown guy in germany. Does that happen only in Paris? I know in germany our secondary schools have often high % of whites than the "higher" school. At least it was like that when I went to school.

i went to budapest to train with the hungarian maths olympiad squad and can confirm they're fucking insane. and i'm asian

Nah, teaching is just better in continental and northern Europe.

hello ahmed

> 2 girls are black
> everyone is bleck :D

>4 kids in focus
> half of them black
>France

>france

Attached: baka.webm (640x360, 2.18M)

Teaching in ee is very prussian inspired, strict teachers lot's of homework and testing as opposed to the buddy-buddy teacher pupil relation and group work oriented education in the west

you don't need math for programming

go outside you terminally online virgin holy fuck

video taken from "Gare du Nord" metro station, which is known to be the blackest suburb district of France, even mentioned by politicians who are not scared of political correctness
it's like going to the filthiest Baltimore ghetto and saying
> america

idk let's make some comparisons with other anons to see:

Italian technical highschool, graduated in 2018, we studied calculus up to differential (not differential equations) and integral calculus with some basic theorems such as La Grange, De Lohopital etc... without proofs though
The previous years we also saw some matrix algebra stuff

And you user, where did your high school curricula get you after graduation?