FireFox Hate Thread

Have the liberty to express your hatred and anger on FireFox.
what triggers you about it.

Attached: ecoshitstem.jpg (474x313, 17.54K)

If I don't like something, I simply use something I prefer more. Anything else is a waste of energy my good sir.

Nothing, I think Firefox is a great web browser.

Attached: 1648528518974.png (818x496, 101.87K)

indeed based, always based

cringe

based

based

I see a lot of shills here

cringe

based

ok redditfag

Fuckers keep "improving" the UI every goddamn update.

More empty space!
Larger fonts!
Less colors!
Flat shading!
Simplify! Simplify! Simplify!

...even fucking NoScript went in on it now.

cringe

brave shill has spoken
God's #1 bravest privacy concerned soldier.. retard

long compile time

>ok redditfag

Attached: 1648531233699.png (448x599, 153.76K)

I don't think so.

Attached: 1647748633605.jpg (1920x2100, 1.5M)

I'm gonna keep telling you. The AV1 hardware decoder was JUST added a fucking week ago, bugs are literally guaranteed. If you want this fixed before the next ESR then file it on bugzilla and stop being a black gorilla nigger

based, congregating around something you dislike is r*ddit mentality

I keep getting emails from Firefox (and iOS Safari) users complaining that my browser game is slow in their browsers. I give them a copypaste reply telling them to use Chrome, but half of them still insist that I am obliged to fix anything. They can forget about it, I am not doing anything.

It's probably the reduced timer precision (pref privacy.reduceTimerPrecision). If you don't want to fix it yourself then make a quick bug report on bugzilla.mozilla.org and bugs.webkit.org and watch the browser engine jannies seethe

Rather than firefox itself, my hatred is more toward people that constantly shove firefox in my face, especially this board.

whats the best alternative if i do not want to use chromium

Seamonkey
Librewolf
Tor browser
Waterfox
Otter

Just ignore the browser war faggotry and use whatever you like as long as it isn't blatantly botnet or malware

I hate or but it's better than chrome.