Look at my new security system. Thoughts?

Look at my new security system. Thoughts?

Attached: c1b56e10-7025-421e-b502-042da89bfb49.jpg (1458x2592, 1002.82K)

Here are the specs

Attached: d74e64b5-ab4c-4874-a8b9-2632eda442f3.png (1974x1061, 990.34K)

No one is gonna break in your dirty ass house

Install gentoo

10 minutes is all it takes to clean your window

why are you spying your neighbors house

wat happened with that 100% cpu usage?

Are you recording and deleting automatically every week?

I guess I could wipe off that window seal... im not worried about break ins... Across the street from my house cop use it to talk to confidential informants and shit I just remote into it and watch the show

Mosad really needs up their budget for field agents. This is pitiful.

windows

>
Im not much of a clean freak...

Attached: PXL_20220328_154330842.jpg (4032x2268, 2.21M)

My next project is going to be some image recognition with the NVidia jetson

Attached: 0.jpg (1552x873, 185.79K)

Is this "Final"? Both cameras pointing same side?
How do you access the stream from internet?
Are the files automatically uploaded to your preferred cloud account?
Does it run on battery in case of blackouts?
Most the these work with android ip cams apps wich I was considering using.

Have you considered using some sort of open source home automation/security software instead of patching stuff through whatever sort of multicam that is? Also be sure that it isn't leaking shit over your network so anyone who can get on your wifi can connect to the cams on your webserver. Is it just recording the outside on a loop - there aren't motion sensors, or window break in sensors or anything like that? Hope you're deleting the video every week.

If you're just recording shit locally from a couple of cams, just use OBS Studio which will probably give you more utility than that ContaCam? Alternately use an open source home security setup like ZoneMinder ( OpenHab which is general home automation and works with everything more or less) could help.

Oh man, try and clean your stuff once in awhile. If not for just being in a clean environment its shitty for your hardware, especially if you're just leaving your PC sitting outside a case permanently like that.

pretty nice, user.

> motherboard
> on a cardboard box
get a proper case for that board before your house catches on fire, you dense fuck.

my house is literally a dump, and these photos make my house look like a billionaire's palace. what in actual fuck. i feel much better about my own situation. thanks, user.

no it was just an idea I had for a computer I never use. The compute stick was a poor purchase but its neat in concept. the software created a local webserver so you can access it locally. currently I have a 64gb thumb drive installed and I was interested to see how long it would take to fill up. you could back up the files to one drive or a local nas on the same network.

desu I have been pretty depressed lately and this was the fist project I have done in a while... but your right I will take some time and clean it tonight. what case should I get for that x99 board and 1200 watt power supply?

Attached: 2.jpg (2239x2677, 2.25M)

usb doesnt go very far

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-01-14_at_1.23.53_PM.jpg (800x450, 86.08K)

based

my security system is living in buttfuck new hampshire where everybody is white. except somehow my neighbor is half black and when I tried to explain to someone at the grocery store where I lived she was like "oh next to the mulatto?"