APPLE FORCED TO ALLOW SIDELOADING EU

>“We believe that the owner of a smartphone should have the freedom to choose how to use it,” said European Commission spokesperson Johannes Bahrke in an emailed statement. “This freedom includes being able to opt for alternative sources of apps on your smartphone. With the DMA, a smartphone owner would still be able to enjoy safe and secure services of the default app store on their smart phones. On top of that, if a user so chooses, the DMA would allow a smartphone owner to also opt for other safe app stores.”

>In addition to allowing third-party stores on its platform, Apple would also be forced to allow users to install apps from third-party sources (a practice known as sideloading) and to allow developers to use the App Store without using Apple’s payment systems.

theverge.com/2022/3/25/22996248/apple-sideloading-apps-store-third-party-eu-dma-requirement

Attached: 22334455.jpg (1080x1080, 120.62K)

Attached: 1594760484197.gif (570x580, 83.49K)

What's this supposed to mean?

Looks like transvestite

It doesn't mean anything. This is just how they throw a tantrum.

Sure is a great thing to have to install 20 different stores all taking up space and all collecting data on you just for exclusivity contracts to fuck you over on choice anyways.

He just wanted to post that pic, I guess.
ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1648481622472.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

Cool, now they will force nintendo, sony and microsoft to sideload games too?

one step at a time, gaymen child.

>would be
that doesn't mean FORCED in the present or past tense.

Thank God, now I can finally ditch pajeetdroid and pirate app on better system. How exactly will the sideloading work?

Attached: 1291545728821.jpg (588x336, 73.34K)

>be American
>land of the free
>unironically subject to DRM in his John Deere and completely locked down Apple walled garden without reasonable reason except "fuck you, that's why"

it won't because it hasn't happened yet.

land of the free home of the brave

Attached: USA_Christcucks_Love_Israel.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

>John Deere
MRO profits
>Apple walled garden
rent seeking through SaaS or licensing official services & software in general

remember publicly traded means infinite expectations of profits and remember yurocucks have just as broken of an IP landscape and now we are in a economic cold war to profiteer off one another in some merchantalistic dystopia.
Yurococks are only shitting out laws like this to try and bring in more in yurope and laws like this would exist in america if the situation was flipped. It's disgusting and hilarious at the same time.

Regardless of intentions, I think it's a good thing overall.

That's retarded as fuck.
If I created a device I'm allowed to do whatever the fuck I want with my software and hardware, I get the usb-c charging thing but this is on anorher pants on head retarded level.
Even more with android existing and having way bigger market share.

my that is a handsome negress

You may be homosexual but it's okay. We accept all types on Any Forums

Attached: naema-emily.jpg (1080x1080, 100.92K)

yes. I agree. but I have a fear that the laws will be very watered down and may be *revised* for economic mercantilistic reasons.

hell, people seethe about muh Disney Copyright extensions and forget yurope has done the same shit. Our latest rounds were just to align ourselves with yurocock Copyright lengths. Most of our exports, incl Yurope is IP in general. We need a real global competitive initiative in tech in general and fixing our meme IP laws.

please stop posting coomer bait. ty.

>literall shitskin
>coomer bait