Pen recommendations

what are Any Forums's pens and pencils of choice?

Attached: 1648391910965.jpg (1000x1000, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki//ppg/_-_Pen_&_Pencil_General
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wow dude look at my riced out special chink ballpoint pen that's the best because some youtube autist said so
just stop

thanks for the bump

The perfect pen doesn't exi-

Attached: 51cSeoEo7TL._AC_SY1000_.jpg (459x371, 36.77K)

>what is saging
imagine

Well it's definitely not BIC trash

announcing it is against the rules FYI

Saging was never meant for downvoting, and it's completely useless for that purpose anyway. The reason why they made it so it's against the rules to announce it on 4channel is probably to avoid retards screeching about it. On 2ch, it is customary to sage every response by default, and you can see which response saged.

For me, it's Pilot Neox HB

Attached: 1645938565772.png (600x400, 142.68K)

Wiki pen suggestions
wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki//ppg/_-_Pen_&_Pencil_General

those don't write nice

never did such a thing.
never implied it was ? ...
the entire point is to reply without bumping.

These but I had the fanciest fountain pens during school.

Attached: HTB1y9m8KVXXXXa5XpXXq6xXFXXXR.jpg (700x700, 120.22K)

Sharpie fine point
If I’m drafting CNC documents I’ll use a TWISBI eco with extra fine nib and diamine ox blood ink.

My current lineup

Attached: 1647695115934.jpg (614x1024, 457.26K)

I wish I could get the hi-tecpoint in the US, they only sell the precise here

I salvaged 999 of them from my dad's former business when we were disposing of old stock except there's next to no reason to write nowadays.

So, just hours after the last thread with identical image ends, OP tries again, yet fails to mention the FAQ.

Just bought a rotring mechanical pencil boys, what am I in for

FAQ was posted here

>pencil
Zebra M-301 5mm or get out.
>pen
Bic Cristal blue with regular size ballpoint or get out.

dumpster-tier pen recommendations, you can get a GraphGear 500 for a couple bucks that is vastly superior to M-301

what is sage

Are .2mm mechanical pencils worth it? I have a .5mm that I normally use. Considering the orenz .2, but wondering if it writes when slanted, or if I always have to be directly over the paper to make it write.
If anyone has the .2 and can tell me how they write, it would be nice. Not gonna consider any mechanical pencil other than the orenz at .2, as I already break .5 in a normal pencil pretty often.