I work in systems administration at a school...

I work in systems administration at a school. Going to have a meeting in 30 minutes about switching our entire ecosystem from Windows to Linux

Wish me luck, Any Forumsrowers

Attached: 354.png (112x111, 21.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.techrepublic.com/article/linux-to-windows-10-why-did-munich-switch-and-why-does-it-matter/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PLEASE BE FEDORA SILVERBLUE PLEASE BE FEDORA SILVERBLUE

it's always a 6 years old obongo

Just save yourself the time and kill yourself now user.

Attached: stu.jpg (1280x720, 98.42K)

make them use GNOME on some shit debian clone distro

Slackware is the best teacher.

My school is doing this, too. Moving from Windows to Chrome OS.

>systems administration
Seriously, why do you have such a problem admitting you pull fidget spinners out of blocked toilets? You do a far more important task than shit-for-brains "school IT" losers deliberately fucking up kids' lives.

Install Gentoo.

This is why microshit is shoving ads into their OS. Corpos are moving to mac or linux and thats their main windows revenue

>google.com/amp/s/www.techrepublic.com/article/linux-to-windows-10-why-did-munich-switch-and-why-does-it-matter/amp/
>After 14 years forging ahead as an open-source pioneer, the city of Munich will return to Windows.
Save yourself the trouble and don't do it

Arch is your friend

install linux mint

This was not driven by necessity but by substantial corruption^Wlobbying from M$.

>Munich and Linux

Not OP but I read an article about it and I know why it failed. But I think that it's a different story if schools switch the OS. Kids learning with a different OS might be better in the long run. The biggest problem might be the boomer teachers adapting.

Keep coping. It's the trajectory every single enterprise trying to go Linux wholesale.

Tell the kids to build Linux from scratch

>Kids learning with a different OS might be better in the long run.
I don't think torturing children with LibreOffice et al. Is going to make them love open source

How did it go?

Bill Gates had a personal(!) talk with the mayor of Munich about it.
He didn't budge but politicians don't stay in office indefinitely. Microsoft waited that out and the switch back was announced soon afterwards.

nigger is about to get laughed out of the room