This is literally the best browser ever, why aren't you using it?

Attached: 1648428239986.png (512x512, 54.77K)

>inb4 the firefox shills will seethe

I am using it as my primary now because Edge auto-updated and was un-usable for a month. It's okay. Same problems as chrome and edge. Doesn't have a dialog warning when multiple tabs are going to be closed.

So they sell your browsing history to Russians instead of the CIA. What's the real advantage? None.

>2022 and using chrome based browser
>can't even add separators to bookmarks toolbar
>folder names are designed for brainlets because any title over five characters gets cut off
>can't disable bloatware

>of course, I don't provide any source for my claim

I prefer firefox

>I prefer the glowing botnet

Attached: 1644279858765.png (950x658, 77.2K)

I'm using it right now, brah.

We have this thread every day.

>every day
You mean Firefox, right?

thank but I still prefer firefox

keep spamming it though!

too shilled

Enjoy your tranny botnet then

Attached: 1641178563734.png (379x560, 56.51K)

because if software is shilled on Any Forums it must be bad. it's just like products shilled by youtubers aren't anything you want to buy.

>implying (((CIAfox))) isn't heavily shilled on Any Forums since the (((start)))

I didnt want to use brave when I first heard of it because the logo looked ass, the home screen had a wallpaper and it had weird crypto stuff like what the douce? Same reasons still apply and the only people I've met that use it are brainless and an irl who used it because "it had an adblock".

>t. can't click on toggles

Because it relies on google web standards and I don't want google to own 100% of the internet

>fell for the gecko meme

I am using it

I use safari, i don't care about ff. all browsers are botnets, it's the nature of the beast.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-27 at 18-58-31 Brave - Spyware Watchdog.png (1877x3414, 1.51M)

Too green.
>((()))
Trying too hard.
As the first user mentioned, any product actively shilled isn't what it seems to be at THE VERY MINIMUM. Brave is shilled on every single thread a browser is mentioned, with any Firefox browsers being continuously attacked in favour of Chromium, and any Chromium forks also attacked, only for Brave to be recommended, when it's all the same Google-based shit.
Not only is it a shady for the shilling, it's outright bad because it does not truly care for privacy, only its own success.

But user I am.

Attached: be-brave.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

And how many toggles am I supposed to click for it to be usable? At least in Firefox I have all the menuing in my muscle memory and the end result is more how I want it to be and just as secure as your web-shilled botnet...

Turn off the sponsored backgrounds, turn off cards, turn off the news feed, and hide the wallet and bat buttons. Unlike trannyfox it won't keep changing your settings so you'll only have to do it once.