The algorithm is so good!

>the algorithm is so good!

Attached: tiktok.png (256x256, 5.13K)

Que?

Attached: 628aa970-ac6d-11ec-8803-d59c9cc7ad9a.jpg (770x600, 69.81K)

Yes it is

Doesn’t matter how good the algo is when the shit I want recommended just gets banned.

unfortunately, yes

it's wonderful

Attached: 1619025771391.webm (720x1280, 2.77M)

>like a couple of chink cosplayers
>only get recommended qt asian cosplayers
>no account needed
yea, based

The only people I see using this appear to be:
>30 year old soccer moms with histrionic personalities
>underage cunny
>35+ y.o. stimfreaks lurking and dueting with underage cunny

do you say I give it a try?

kek so if you keep watching things with womens feet in it, it will start suggesting more stuff with womens feet?

yeah. there's a sort of subculture of girls who pretend to be fairies and make tiktoks showing their feet in the air, to prove they're "flying". that tiktok is from an account parodying that subculture

Those look like children user

Attached: cattu.jpg (1064x874, 115.19K)

they're college students

>download tiktok to watch teenagers being slutty
>get silly videos alongside weird videos of single middle aged guys recording short snippets of themselves doing nothing
4channel is better at this despite tiktok teens not being allowed anymore

Can you route an android emulator through Tor and use TikTok? I guess it should be possible. I would like to check it out just to see what the fuss is but I'm not giving those Chink fucks my data.

It's a children platform

should i be attempting to promote my record label on this?

it seems like a worse instagram
>look at me videos of mildly-attractive underage women showing skin/dancing/lip-syncing lewd shit
>unfunny ugly women trying to be funny (they always do this if they know they're ugly)
>poorly edited animal videos

[spoiler]trump was right about tiktok

same thing

It unironically is. it's amazing how well it knows how to keep me hooked for hours on end. Tiktok is unironically the most underrated social media company in terms of tech, the clusterfuck that is facebook and dumb ranked feeds like instagram look like child's play in comparison

Well, what do you watch on it?

nig comedy