You're in charge of Any Forums rewrite. What tech do you use? What one new feature do you add with that tech?

You're in charge of Any Forums rewrite. What tech do you use? What one new feature do you add with that tech?

Attached: 1648415878136.jpg (200x200, 8.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/pkulchenko/fullmoon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Firebase and i will make you link a jewgle account when you post

i don't think it matters that much
github.com/pkulchenko/fullmoon seems neat to play around with, though
and no new features, just shit like supporting av1 webms and webms with sound everywhere

ban anime

I use Node.JS and host it on AWS

i add vr support, 4 chan is now vr chat but we have sex with each other. also we have tech that adds masturbators that make it seem like its real. the tech is groundbreaking. also you can choose whether to be a boy or girl, completly custom avatars for everyone that are easy to make. also all cocks are 7 inches long

anime site

I would add anti-harassment features, like the ones adopted at GitHub. People can harass others by inviting them to new repositories. Also, if there's a new contributor, I would highlight that with a badge to remind people to be extra-friendly to that person.

not after I'm done with it

django and greenlake
the new feature is an army of cheap indian devs to create all sorts of interesting work

Get rid of captcha
Get rid of images
Get rid of webms
Just basically make it a text board. Also get rid of blocking VPN's. Make it donation based, Just post a bitcoin address for us to donate to for christ sake.

base it on SchemeBBS and no images

I use Rust and replace racist, sexist, homophobic, anti semitic words with the string "BBC".

Roll everything back to 2006
execute hiroshimoot
chain moot to the server rack and whip him every few hours for ever leaving
bring back snacks
????
PROFIT

Replace captcha with writing a 300 word essay on the origins of Any Forums's hatred of Reddit. If it's accurate, original, and doesn't conflict with the content of your post, your post gets posted.

React for the frontend and .NET for the backend.

i wouldnt rewrite it
why are faggots always trying to fix shit that aint broke?
people like this are the same assholes who get hired to management and fuck everything up and make things harder for the worker when it doesnt have to be.
what are you trying to prove?

Flags for more boards. Removing optional flags in pol. Increasing upload size by 2mb. Maybe I can think of a better way of presenting threads.

I would turn it into a general forum with modern design, there won't be reddit like upvotes and downvotes but dislikes and likes that don't effect the visibility of the post, this would help with spam or garbage content for people to filter on, IT'S THEIR OPTION. Unlike many websites these days.

I would ban J.L.I.

>ban anime
You just destroyed one of the biggest website on the internet and destroyed the HATE machine people worked on to bring for almost a decade.
Now, are you proud of yourself?

Attached: internet-hate-ùachine-aka-4chan.jpg (750x600, 49.44K)