Do you have an OLED TV Any Forums?

Do you have an OLED TV Any Forums?
Was it worth the price?

Attached: 5WfiXTrTQ7iCUTFNFqGrDi.jpg (1280x720, 180.54K)

I had one briefly the LG OLED 2017 model it was spectacular and without a doubt the best consumer display I seen. I had to return due to it arriving damaged but would have kept it otherwise

yes
no, it's a piece of shit. the burn in gets insane

I have a C9 and a CX. No problems with either about 2 years in.

I've had a b7 for 5 years. 2k hours no signs of burn in yet.

*burns-in in your path*
Nope

bought a c1 a couple months ago

100% worth it

I've had mine for 5 years and it looks great and has no burn in. Hard to say if it is worth the price

I don't, I'm waiting for something self-emissive with no motion blur to replace my tube.

I have a HTPC attached to my TV so absolutely no.

Though, wish I would've waited a year for full array dimming on NanoCell line (local LED dimming is simply unwatchable for any dark scenes like in space).

Yeah it's definitely worth it and it looks so much better than every other display it's unreal. Nothing else can do 700-1000nits of brightness right next to pure, inky blacks.

I bought this C6 in 2017 and have zero regrets. It's a shame they don't make curved ones any more

Attached: 1648354956853.jpg (1270x952, 133.77K)

For me its the Neo QLED

Attached: 1624728387342.jpg (1280x720, 140.01K)

>owning a tv
major fag alert

Attached: 1646326156200.jpg (389x325, 37.73K)

I'll give QD-OLED when it becomes more available and a bit more matured. People seem to be loving the alienware monitor that has it. With it using only blue OLEDs it should make it much harder to get burn in with those paranoid about it.

i plan on buying one of the new QD-OLED model sometime in early may. Or as soon as rtings reviews both of them.

Yeah it was worth it
Only problem is I haven't played any games on it or the 6800xt I bought for $1420 for it in the almost year I've had them
got a 360hz led monitor as well, it's interesting how different they are. about as polar opposite as possible.
wish I could afford a Christie ultra high refresh rate 1000fps 4k cinema projector, it's not sample and hold so has crt motion but better

Attached: IMG_20220130_010342__01.jpg (4000x1800, 2.07M)

No thanks. Ill stick to my 10-bit HDR 170hz color-correct delta e

Attached: 71GxV-mNNyL._AC_SY355_.jpg (424x355, 16.84K)

>burn-in
No thanks.

BASED

t.never had a parent

user I...

Yes, just don't be a retard leaving a window in the same spot on for hours on end and remember to standby the tv by powering off with remote so it can do its nightly pixel voltage compensation check and you will be fine.
If you watch videos and the like on it full screen and vary the content you should be fine.

The image quality is far better than LCD at least as far as black levels are concerned.
I have a couch behind my desk so I can just move the chair aside and use it as a TV to kickback and watch movies on a K400+ media keyboard or play games with a controller.
For videogames I would prefer a curved monitor for but 55" is still pretty damned good especially if you have an FoV slider which allows you to go to 100deg or so.

>things that never happened

LG C1 a couple months ago
4k 120hz, man shit is nice
The auto dimming and "screen protection" shit is initially very annoying but after a week or two you get used to it and only really kicks in if you have the same browser window open for a while.
Gaming on it is something else (6900xt so I can actually take advantage of it).
Would not get it solely as a screen for work
For media and games though totally is worth it