Javascript

Javascript

Attached: 1227871fe4361ab20682a552629faf3a--programming-languages-chicas-anime.jpg (250x367, 13.61K)

C

Wife is zig
Can you use it on aws even?

>18.7 bmi
imagine the nakadashi

Attached: 2022-03-26-172340_550x674_scrot.png (550x674, 38.64K)

Is this a bot or a high-functioning autistic transgender woman?

JavaScript

that's a man

For me it's Typescript

she's a bit too old for my taste

If I was a woman I would dress like this.

You got to do all that to hello world?
In javascript it's just
Alert("hello world")

Oh wait it's for input too,
Heh

you can literally use anything on aws, unless you're writing lambda. I've seen people write web servers in R.

The nice thing about js is that you can just start programming without having to install anything. I've programmed a simple painting program for my kid on a computer in my local library in 3 minutes, the device was locked to only be able to use Firefox, offline too. Show me a language that can pull that off, but we know there's just one

Thanks but javascript works, has millions of replies on stack overflow solving every possible problem, and looks just like C. I also like using legacy code that has been field tested.

ClojureScript

How did you do it, user? Can JavaScript paint things on the screen? That sounds very difficult to implement.

HTML has a element where you can draw pixels and stuff. It can also do 3d (webgl). Also css, is an incredibly powerful styling tool these days, so you can make very elaborate, animated UIs very quickly and well performing, because browsers are super optimised for this stuff these days. Can zig do these things?

From the website:
>If you are using macOS or Linux the only dependencies required for the main part of this tutorial are a web browser and an installation of Clojure. On Windows you will need Java 8 and the standalone ClojureScript JAR.

Are you too dense to comprehend my point about not needing ANY DEPENDENCIES to start programming JS on basically any computer made in the last 20 years?

> without having to install anything
well, except for a browser.

Yeah I don't know in what third world country you live, but every single computer I have touched in the last 10 years had a browser. Even a raspberry has one. What the fuck are you talking about?
I was literally telling you that I programmed something on an offline computer that was as locked down as possible.

The point I'm making is that everything that actually uses JS either runs in a browser or ships with an outdated, stripmined wank version of chromium held together by bubblegum and duct tape. So yes, it's cute that every computer comes with a JS interpreter preinstalled, but that doesn't mean that has any impact on what is actually shipped.