I fucking hate this degenerate faggot

I fucking hate this degenerate faggot.

>It doesn’t take special talents to reproduce even plants can do it. On the other hand, contributing to a program like Emacs takes real skill. That is really something to be proud
of.
>It helps more people, too.

tess.oconnor.cx/2005/04/rms

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 74.47K)

typical 4chantranny, has to worship absolutely everything about an eceleb before he accepts him
who cares about what stallman thinks about social issues? i only care about his views on software
faggot

/thread, op is a faggot as usual

based
liking people for what they do well >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hating people for what they do poorly

>niggers
this man is cancer
he's a fucking leftist anti-natalist globohomo freetard

fpbp as usual.

back to

And you're an autist on Any Forums
Neither opinions are valid

he degeneracy outweighs everything he has done
As far as I know he's the first famous programmer to be a degenerate

That should mean something to you unless you attention span is so short that you forget about life 20 years ago
>alzheimer

video games are for faggot

>degenerate
I don't have the wherewithal to try to enforce my morals onto everything around me beyond do not hurt people or their stuff.

if you can shitpost all day wheat makes you think stallman cant??

fpbp
go back to your original board, OP

>leftist anti-nationialist globohomo
You sound like such an insufferable faggot. You're typing that way earnestly. You mean all of that don't you? Jesus christ you're a total faggot. Stop viewing politics through a cultural lense and read a book. Stop saying "globohomo" in earnest.

Found the Christcuck

Moralcuck

Probably think "good people exist"

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (625x626, 30.76K)

>go back to your original board, OP
turning 360 degrees and going back

LOLOLOL
I'm the most hard core sci chad you'll ever encounter
This is why I know that stallman is cancer. And well probably die of ass cancer too.

Fucking abeist normal faggot who wrote the article thinks that stalman's response is because he is a sperg that doesn't know any better. Because autists are incapable of being a "big bad meanie" on fucking purpose. Newsflash, anyone with an IQ above 1 does not have any respect for a familycuck or any retard that thinks producing a bitch monkey is something worth doing, much less giving priority over actual shit that contributes to human progress.

Of course actually doing something significant and interesting is autistic. Creating more retard chimps is a higher priority and way more important apparently.

Fucking normal faggots.

>Stop viewing politics through a cultural lense
this doesn''t make any sense retard

fippybippy

OP here
I'm seriousy disgusted by the response

Stop felching stallman's ass. That's not hygienic.