Is it a good email provider to use?

Is it a good email provider to use?

Attached: protonmail-logo-square.png (600x600, 13.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/protonmail-amends-policy-after-giving-up-activists-data/
encryp.ch/blog/disturbing-facts-about-protonmail/
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=29063779
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

advertising threads aren’t welcome here. fuck off

How about you give me your opinion on the service you turbo-autist.

cock.li is better. good luck getting an invite code though.

assuming you aren't doing illegal activities with the provider, they'll happily work with the authorities if you're ever accused or something. I would know since Proton helps with law enforcement and i remember reading an article about it, but i'm not sober and my chest hurts so i'm not even going to bother

no. Protonmail has misleading ads and sells ur data just the same as other mail providers. Tutanota too. Cock.li is probably your best option since they have an honest privacy policy but riseup.net seems good too. Both private tho. If you really want to, you could host your own mail server since its not hard to do that.

As long as you don't publicly use it to run legit Nazi groups or pedo rings, its fine

If you do, look elsewhere for sure

Banned me a carding forum that was most likely a scam anyways.
Not even gmail does that.

Imagine giving your data to antifa.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-09-12-56-53-806_com.brave.browser_1_1_1.jpg (463x601, 57.28K)

what one is antifa

larp

>riseup
>tools for people and groups working on liberatory social change
i don't even know what that means

It's a good alternative if you want to be less dependent on Google.

he always boasted how he reports people for fun whenever his views aren't met, hope your emails don't contain wrongthink

getting an invite code is piss easy
don't use email if you want to be secure

search the archive, normie anons got their accounts locked with random blackmail from the support to unlock it and if you dare to answer one of the questions wrong you "lose the ability to recover the account", random bullshit like what was the last email you sent, to what email, .. so having IMAP syncing is a must to even own an account at the very least

can I get an invite code?

Also whats with everything requiring a phone number I should be able to have millions of emails if I want to that's practically a natural right.

It's the easiest to use OpenPGP implementation; they will keep your private keys in a manner that is supposed to prevent them from accessing to them.

Their Proton Calendar app UX is unmatched, I've heard. But they also LARP a lot in their PRs and target paranoid Twitter users who know little about IT, with an authoritarian tone btw.

>need a paid account and their "bridge" software to use with your email client

wired.com/story/protonmail-amends-policy-after-giving-up-activists-data/
ProtonMail lied about their service being anonymous and then gave up a teenage climate activist's data to the police

>1. Protonmail Behaves like a CIA/NSA “Honeypot”
>2. Protonmail Does Not Provide “End to End Encryption”
>3. Protonmail’s Was Created Under CIA/NSA Oversight
>4. Protonmail is Part Owned by CRV and the Swiss Government
>5. CRV, In-Q-Tel & the CIA
>6. Protonmail Follows CIA Email format & Metadata Requirements
>7. Swiss MLAT Law Could Give the NSA Full Access
>8. Protonmail Uses Radware for DNS/DDOS Protection
>10. Protonmail engages in illegal cyberwarfare
>11. Protonmail has a history of Dishonesty
>12. Protonmail does not protect users, if it could cause any legal risk
>13. Protonmail censoring “untruth” information about themself, even if you are a small blog
encryp.ch/blog/disturbing-facts-about-protonmail/
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=29063779

Attached: 1535832650368.png (650x650, 43.05K)