I’m absolutely losing my mind. After months of dealing with Yahoo redirects...

I’m absolutely losing my mind. After months of dealing with Yahoo redirects, my laptop has been behaving strangely again. The brightness bar in my quick settings has disappeared and whenever I click my power button it shuts down instead of resting. I wanted to write this all off as the result of some update I must’ve missed, but then I saw multiple names in my auto fill when I was looking to order something off of Walmart. I’m completely convinced my browser and maybe my computer has been compromised and I don’t know what to do. Are all these things just a string of coincidences that have simpler explanations? I’m really worried that there’s some Indian fucking with my computer and stealing my information.

Attached: F11BC8F8-DA3F-4C28-9D26-FB83AEDEBFF8.jpg (400x300, 23.81K)

cool blog post, how do I unsubscribe?

I’m looking for advice and insight into the situation. Just filter my thread if it bothers you so much you stupid faggot.

which one of us is stupid? you, the zoomie who can’t into maintaining his own home computer? or me the goddamned sysadmin? get good wintoddler

Attached: 2.8pb.png (750x1334, 2.53M)

Why would you even read my entire post if you weren’t going to give me any insight?

Back up anything important, format, and reinstall, you gay baby.

unlike you I read, that’s how I know what they say. ok feeling generous now, here’s my advice: buy a new computer from walmart. they are disposable, buy a new laptop after each use.

reinstall from scratch, there is no other option retard.

you can never trust a compromised computer.

>Back up anything important
Onto what?
>format, and reinstall
Format what and reinstall what?

I’m not tech savvy at all, I know literally nothing about troubleshooting.

Do you think it’s likely that my computer is compromised based on the symptoms I mentioned?

I don't know and I don't care.

Why reply at all then

yes. factory reset the system

Attached: Get-started-resetting-Windows-10.jpg (476x219, 26.78K)

>waaaahhhh i’m stupid AND unreasonable
>answer my tech support thread AND give me good customer service
kill yourself nigger

Alright

You could’ve just ignored this thread and any of my subsequent posts. I didn’t force you to take time to type replies to my post you sperg.

>don’t shit on me for making cancer tech support threads
go back

Attached: 3BD87B93-6C87-4892-987A-4AAFF4EFDED4.gif (596x800, 63.64K)

haha stupid fucking idiot gets his windows pc owned and cries foe help

Attached: 333AF440-9D91-4EAC-B52E-45908B899FCB.gif (373x498, 649.53K)

call microsoft you dumb fuck.
why use a proprietary non-free closed-source botnet operating system if you cant even get phone tech support from them