Palemoon development is dead now isn't it

Palemoon development is dead now isn't it.
What is the next least offensive basement browser that I'm soon to be obligated to use.

Attached: I have no hentai and I must lewd.jpg (527x581, 17.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seamonkey-project.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Firefox with customized arkenfox user.js.

Web-browser, advanced e-mail, newsgroup and feed client, IRC chat, and HTML editing made simple—all your Internet needs in one application.
seamonkey-project.org/

Attached: 1648181031647.png (500x500, 220.21K)

Extremely outdated and slow.

librewolf

Imagine being a pale moon user and calling seamonkey slow

I don't think there's much to love about any of these options, it's more like which do you hate the least.
I've just been down a rabbit hole of nerds clawing at each other online simply because I got an update which broke my add-ons, and the addon site went down and then when I checked back today there was this big notice that the release I'd already installed was cancelled, and then after a little detective work that the browser itself was probably on it's last legs if their lead dev was a psycho and they don't even have him.

gnu icecat. Doesn't load most complicated javascript, so pages load fast.

>next least offensive basement browser

Attached: 1632282781154.png (740x560, 185.13K)

Brave

that looks nice, are there any ports?

Palemoon put out an update just a couple days ago.

No. They disowned 30.0.0 and that release is them applying some security fixes to last 29.x.x whatever it was.
Tobin their lead dev rage quit because of some pretty serious problems, notably the impending google web components requirement, but it sounds like a whole lot of other things were also coming to a head, also surprise surprise Tobin was a lunatic and what's worse a windows user currently burning down his own project on kiwi farms.

This has taken me from
>Wow the internet sure is shit and it's destroying humanity but I can still use it in a limited way
To
>I don't want to be here at all.

still waiting to hear for an argument against firefox

Pozzed tranny!!!!

>Built in advertising
>Built in political windmilling
>Bugs as much as 'lesser browsers'
Honestly why don't you just use chrome?
Pepsi browser doesn't even have a reason to exist right now.

>chrome
unblockable telemetry and no options

Eh I mean data collection is soon to be the least of everyone's worries if it isn't already.
Just based on my cognizance of the problem, which is for sure years behind how bad it actually is, data mining is no longer the priority but rather just to absolutely monopolize your attention like
>I know where you went
Vs
>I told you where to go and I know you'll do it

Obviously the 2nd one makes the 1st one moot and we're probably already there

buddy they are collecting everything they can about everyone.
what they're able to do with that data goes beyond the scope of this thread

its not even in a working state yet

blocks your path

Attached: logo_png.jpg (256x256, 55.54K)

Im getting really sick of talking to boomers who are stuck in whatever era they started paying attention for that matter.
This was a problem 10 years ago, but no one did anything so now it's just cemented in there and we have new worse problems.
I don't need a browser that doesn't track me anymore. Obviously it shouldn't track me but what I need now is one that isn't going to stream distractions at me faster than the speed of thought and you're like "yeah but this propaganda box doesn't track your telemetry at least." It fails according to the most important test and the it gets a d minus according to the next most important test.
You're like "yeah but it got a d minus in privacy"