is wikipedia obsolete, Any Forums?

Attached: wiki.png (1023x933, 554.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/zg6gp8.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
zone47.com/crotos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No but it's hugely biased towards a jewish worldview. It's useful to see the archived version (10+ years) of articles on wayback machine sometimes.

>he doesn't know he can just click history and see every change to the article right on Wikipedia

I don't want to see a diff, I want to see the entire article in its past form

It shows you that too, just below the diff.

as corrupt as american media
okay for general info, otherwise

Tranny faggot glowboy post

Depends for what
files.catbox.moe/zg6gp8.pdf

It is one of the best resources for finding high resolution copies of Classical paintings.

Attached: Canaletto_Grand_Canal_from_Palazzo_Flangini_EDIT.jpg (2560x1440, 2.63M)

I think so

Based and culturepilled

Ridiculous bias. God knows how fucked up it really is. Probably affects things that we don't even notice.
Compare:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision
to
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
And try searching for "male genital mutilation" and "female circumcision"

for the anons unaware:
zone47.com/crotos/

The articles are titled as the concepts are commonly referred to in English (see descriptive vs prescriptive).

More importantly, how about you try reading the titles instead of crying about the titles? You might learn how much bigger of a problem "fgm" is than "mgm".

What do you recommend as a reliable source for information anons?

I read books for most topics like Math, since they are more complete, but for general information (which I would like to go deep into), do I have to find a book for each topic or is there an alternative Wiki?

Or should I use schoolar search engines

What you really want is to browse Wikimedia Commons which is where all the photos are actually hosted.

>haven't used it in a while
>check something
>"please donate oh god please"
>check something later
>"you haven't donated last time, here's a reminder"
>check something later
>"we've reminded you already, you have to donate!"
and that's where I stopped using it entirely

>not using Encyclopædia Britannica like a true scholar

Attached: Encyclopedia-Britannica.jpg (3888x2592, 1.5M)

It's fine except for retards who think that Wikipedia should include "holocaust is a lie" articles

if you want it to be (((reliable))) according to the Jewish university system and the Jewish media, then wikipedia is unironically perfect

It's a slave to the academic peer-review system, which itself has been exploited to manufacture truth too many times to be a definitively reliable metric in 2022.

the power mods on it ruin any chance it had at being open and free