Send phishing test messages

>Send phishing test messages
>book keeper asks me if an email from [email protected] was legit cause they clicked it
Why are users like this

Attached: JYirSdD.jpg (633x758, 36.96K)

Most people are smart in one or more areas, and that does not usually include tech. Imagine if there was a gardening scam or something that you know nothing about it.

There's no excuse because they interact with this stuff on a daily basis, but it's just not a priority for them.

>Most people are smart

Attached: 1643316150990.gif (336x177, 2M)

Ok, so you're smarter than a doctor who can barely operate his smartphone. Go diagnose yourself as schizophrenic and prescribe yourself meds.

People specialize in different fields, deal with it. Not everyone is posting on Any Forums, and even the people that do aren't usually smart in every aspect of tech, just cons00ming.

It was sent after they watched a video on how to identify phishing messages.
Email is now part of every field now.
Like an point of sales system.
I could set up a system to run their card for security verification and steal their money so eash

I have several filters to hide wageslave threads
Yours escaped

If you mix bleach and ammonia it cleans up better!

Yet if you mix them along with a bit of sugar and then blow bubbles in it with a straw for 10 minutes, neat crystals will start to fork.

Think of them as training emails. Keep sending them every now and again and have the links inside show a "HAHA GOTCHA" page.

please share filters

job, jobs, interview, boss
Still working on it

>schizophrenic and prescribe yourself meds.
They unironically throw meds at you until they see what sticks.
You don't need a degree for that.

lmao try working on getting money instead of hiding work

this, and computers can prescribe meds better than humans anyway.
Nobody should take meds in the first place but that's a whole other thing.

the internet has warped your perception of yourself and others

I don't deal with idiots on the internet, just in real life.

If I was dealing with patients every day, I would pick up a thing or two. These people use computers, phones and e-mail every single day for decades.

add salary, self taught, self teach, wfh, comfy, university, graduate, internship, coworker, hr, stacey (almost always used here for hr stacey), scrum, agile, java, C#, sql, CoC, leetcode, neet, equity, tc, benefits

you can figure out more

technically it was a legit email, it was directly from the sysadmin.

>Send phishing test messages
>lead dev clicks on it every time
>says he clicked because he saw there was a discount
before you ask, no he's not jewish or ethnically jewish,
I asked

Attached: 1647968208905.gif (353x300, 1.24M)

>Implying user is still employed

Attached: a5f.jpg (640x466, 29.33K)

>yeah of our lord two thousand and twenty two
>DOCTORS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT
If something isn't logical, you should question it. You might be wrong, but if you never question it then the liar will ways get away with it.

No but they could actually explain the pharmacological mechanisms and the average person can't.

>I don't deal with idiots on the internet
>posts on Any Forums
user, I...