You vill own nothing

You vill own nothing

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-091449_Bloomberg.jpg (1600x2560, 953.84K)

UND YOU VILL BE HAPPY

Attached: 1628619055470.png (832x923, 1.34M)

There's an easy solution to this.
Are you ready?
Ok here goes:
>Stop buying Apple products and stop paying Apple any attention at all.
That means stop making these posts.

You know samsungs next and then all the others

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1644336870019.gif (502x400, 2.49M)

Don't buy apple knockoff products either. Is this such a hard concept to understand? Unlike Apple, Samsung and friends will apply it to flagship models and still offer phones with headphone jacks, removable batteries, sd card slots etc. If you don't support the bullshit, the bullshit will stop.

Smartphones were a mistake anyway.

I will continue to use my s5 and there is nothing those fags can do about it

and I will be happy

Attached: d11567e291a88d9559242383990ad77d--internet-meme.jpg (236x285, 5.58K)

Don't a bunch of people de-facto do this by leasing their phones from their providers anyway?

>When they advertise 5g/4g speeds but you're still getting speeds which don't even reach the bare minimum of either standard

I hate phones and carriers, they possibly the most misleading advertisements of any industry. Why would I buy/lease a $1000 phone when my data speeds never change? Don't bullshit me with numbers technicians got in New York or California, give us real speeds on the basis of locality/coverage.

Attached: F2462229-4E3D-4618-8D4E-AF0EA513078F.png (613x434, 302.74K)

S5 is a bit slow. Come to S7 and be comfy.

baked

>You vill own nothing
sales of iphones are so poor that this is all apple has left. this is why apple stop reporting numbers of units sold to the stock exchange. it's a sign of bad things to come (as a hardware OEM). also, historically speaking, most iphone sales are via contracts through phone companies.

I mean, who even upgrades iphones anymore? The smart play is to reduce the length that they support old devices.

> breaking news: itoddler gets screwed by telco and barely understands the technology
like any technology that's over-subscribed, you're not going to see lightning fast speeds as advertised. they advertise a theoretical maximum speed that all accounts will be locked to once they sign up, but the telco is under no obligation to actually give you that speed. then there's simple congestion issues that no technology has been able to solve - and that has the biggest impact on network performace.

This is a good thing and should be standard. Too many people keep their iphones longer than they should and I have to deal with these morons all the time coming into the store and begging for us to replace the battery of an out of production model. Trading in for new phones should be mandatory.

>I mean, who even upgrades iphones anymore?
those on contracts probably upgrading every 24 months or so if something new available, but everyone else? not very common. i think a lot of people really can't justify the cost vs. incremental improvements.

>The smart play is to reduce the length that they support old devices.
apple already do this via updates, force the operating system to execute at a much slower pace. besides further reputation damage, apple seemed to have justified this as being perfectly fine, were proud, and got away with it.

it shouldn't be mandatory. apple's comical problems could be solved in a night if they really wanted it to happen, but it's all about raping itoddlers for every last cent they have.

No idea how they'll make money on this. If someone really wanted to own the latest iPhone at all times, this would be cheaper than the way things are now. Where they'd need to pay out their carrier contract, assuming they didn't buy the phone outright on release.
Assuming they charge $30 a month, that comes out to $360 dollars in a year. Assuming a person can instantly upgrade to the newest iPhone on release, that'd mean they only paid off 25% of an iphone 13 pro, or 23% of an iphone 13 max. So no idea what they'll do with the traded-in phones. Nobody will want them as they're outdated, unless they're marked down heavily, but most people will opt to pay a bit more to have a newer, unused phone than something someone else used.
Unless I'm missing something, I don't know how they'll make even on this. Unless they take the traded-in phones and sell them outright as used-devices, or destroy them. Either way, they'll be losing money.

bush

>no idea how they'll make money on this

think about it a little more