Which one of you was this?

Which one of you was this?

Attached: bad-cropping.png (600x365, 27.21K)

sounds like mathtards and their useless proto-neet jerkoff buddies tried coding and failing miserably

you dont need math for shit in the real world

Me.

>He thinks anyone here can program in C++ beyond a simple hello world

sounds based. Who doesn't have 500mb of ram? Meanwhile compare that to how much computing power primes cost

>what is encryption

Not unusual to repackage asset data in raw arrays. This is especially nice if you expose them via apis across dlls/shared libs. Identifying it as "C++" is a little silly though.

kike psyop riddle with backdoors by glowniggers to give false sense of security while obsoleting perfectly good hardware for no good reason

How do you manually type 528mb of plaintext in one lifetime, let alone functional code?
Also
>produces >1mb object file

baded fellow schizo dont watch the glowies demanding you to take your meds

If you offer me free hosting do you expect me not to use it?

Attached: 1618927789234.jpg (490x491, 38.41K)

Attached: smaht.jpg (558x614, 17.57K)

that's software accelerated encryption

Durgasoft fizzbuzz output

I'm multilingual and can speak fizzbuzz fluently in 13 languages.

Isn't there an algorithm that can produce the nth prime number in constant time?

>kike psyop riddle with backdoors by glowniggers to give false sense of security while obsoleting perfectly good hardware for no good reason

make your own algos dude

Nope, but if there was it'd fuck up many security related things

Sounds extremely optimized.

That's pretty standard, likely for some kind of prime factorization-based crypto algorithm. LUTs is how you get these things to go fast.

Lol'd

It wouldn't even be 500 MB. A quick google search tells me that the 50 millionth prime is 982,451,653. I imagine that all of the 50,847,534 primes in that file would fit into an unsigned 32-bit integer. The resulting object code it would compile to would thus be a little over 200 MB.

You would have a script to output it. Actually, you can use objcopy on any binary file to generate a .c file that just contains a a byte array with all of the data from the original file.

can we have more c/c++ hate threads pls.

Too much Any Forums makes you like this.
Identify the illness. It can save your life.