Why is Java so hated in programming communities?

Why is Java so hated in programming communities?

Attached: images (30).jpg (640x480, 23.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JaIJWo90D0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sir

Because its only use is soulless enterprise software.

It's their job and they are stuck on 1.8 forever.

It filters le spaghetti code brainlets.

idiotic design decisions: the language
It also has by far the worst culture of all languages. I have literally interviewed candidates who could recite the Gang of Four book back to front but couldn’t design a simple chat app to save their lives.

Filter the spaghetti and get poo in return. Worst trade deal ever.

Java as a programming language itself is fine. It's libraries, legacy code and large portion of its users are not.

Java will be based forever for this trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_JaIJWo90D0

Attached: 1648169761192.jpg (992x523, 40.78K)

I'm Italian and this is very racist

That's what you get for being a high carb nation

>SpagettiFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactory

>programming communities?
these are full of neets, children and trannies

It's the brown man's language.

if you were forced to invite to your wedding either a webdev tranny or a java programmer, who would you invite?
The fact that you cannot immediately answer "a java programmer" tells you a lot about the language and the culture surrouding it.

GOOD MORNING SIRS

No sir, Me and my friend in India love Java sir

Java was my first language and I thought it was great
Then I got a few jobs and landed into C development

In my mind at this point, the gain you get from the extreme verbosity and insane abstraction isn't worth the pain
Lots of dev work is just juggling gigantic abstractions and weaving costly libraries together all day.
I'm sure some devs go weeks without seeing a single primitive type, and the cost of that is that your code is extremely dependent on the support of outside projects, and is nearly always slow as fuck

Verbose as fuck

SIR PLEASE ENTER CARD NUMBER TO RESTART ROUTER

because its so object oriented the you get multiple personality disorder