So...why do zoomers complain about downloading music and storing it again? This tiny ass chip stores up to 350...

So...why do zoomers complain about downloading music and storing it again? This tiny ass chip stores up to 350,000 3-minute songs in 128 kbps opus (your average streamshit has worse quality than this).

Attached: 7603C26F-D575-4053-B621-358EA660FBF9.jpg (619x450, 35.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intersog.com/blog/chip-to-cloud-the-next-billion-dollar-technology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idk lol

Attached: __lyca_monster_musume_no_iru_nichijou_and_1_more__c6cebc3fd931fd31299a7e814c15da86.jpg (960x540, 149.72K)

>downloading music
is it 2010? why would i ever download music lol

I got a 128gb one I think it should be good enough I'm not planning on storing videos

Zoomers don't know files and folders exist, see

You do realize that streaming is downloading over and over again do you?

>

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-235907_Spotify.png (1440x3088, 1.08M)

more like 2000, zoomer friend

zoomies don't understand how local file systems work, they think every piece of data interfaces with the internet at some point. Manufacturers haven't helped as modern smartphones encourage you be online in order to setup the device and now even windows is now requiring you be online to set up Win11

Attached: 1447759905351.jpg (230x219, 7.2K)

100%. Also what's the best android app? Sometimes I just use my Riuzu chink shit player and sometimes my phone.

musicolet

intersog.com/blog/chip-to-cloud-the-next-billion-dollar-technology/

they are trying to make the zoomer assumption a reality

its over

>This tiny ass chip stores up to 350,000 3-minute songs in 128 kbps opus (your average streamshit has worse quality than this).
Not for you it doesn't. See
>iToddler filename

It's easier to stream if you plan on having internet anyway.

Its not about the file size but rather the lack of knowledge of how to download

No zoomer I ever heard talks about music storage. The real challenge is music discovery. Solve that with your SD card boomer. You fucks probably still listen to whatever fucking rock (since then becoming classic rock) band deigned to stop by your little flyover shithole.

>complaining
if zoomers were proficient at downloading they'd make tiktoks with millions of views on how to do it and every tracker would be shut down

Not good for long term storage

what do you fags listen to anyway?
video game soundtracks?

you dont know how to find music without relying on algorithms??? braindead retarded take user