Really? this is what people use Void for? jesus christ

really? this is what people use Void for? jesus christ

Attached: soid linux.png (1440x2560, 1.37M)

What is he using it for?

twitter and n*gro worship

Attached: BLACKEDVOID.png (610x790, 99.36K)

DOTR can't come soon enough. Any way to make them self-correct at a faster rate?

Attached: Lukashenko_Quote.jpg (850x400, 47.69K)

yes, void indeed has trannies onboard and there are woketards
but guess what? it's the case in literally every distro and OS. even if there aren't then trannies, furries and other degenerates made commits to some of the most common GNU/Linux codebases (coreutils, emacs, linux kernel, glibc, gcc etc.)
If you check the open letter against RMS you will see that devs/leaders/contributors of major GNU/Linux distros signed it.
Unironically install TempleOS or Funtoo if that bothers you.
As for myself, avoiding mailing lists and basedcial media profiles of distros I use is all I need to have peace of mind. If it works - it works, no matter how shit-stained fingers that wrote my OS were.
t. Debian user

>If it works - it works, no matter how shit-stained fingers that wrote my OS were.
cuck mindset are you sure you don't use BSD by any chance?

Ironically I suspect that OpenBSD has the least amount of "non-desirables" on board than any other OS (that is actually used by more than 10 people on earth).
By the way, what distro are you on right now? I hope it's not written by a degenerate or anything, is it? Right user?

>has the least amount of "non-desirables"
it's literally an OS made by cucks, for cucks

good take, what matters is the quality of the software you use. the personal life and political beliefs of those who wrote it are irrelevant.

let me guess, you migrated from windows 5 months ago. GPL craze dies as you age and use linux more and more. no hate towards GPL/GPL deriatives (to be honest I prefer them over anything else), but as I said - as you mature and grow out of evangelical freesoftwarism you start to give less fucks about licenses. the key is to just use as little proprietary crap as possible.

>to be honest I prefer them over anything else
thats all you had to say. why are you defending cuckoldry?

Americans use every OS for that

iNiggers aren't people

Attached: 1623393001020.jpg (640x600, 71.08K)

Imagine the smell I hope this thing kills itself ASAP

>thats all you had to say
>implying
massive faggot

Attached: 1618608869417.png (1280x2000, 1.41M)

I am not really defending "cuckoldry" as you put it, I'm just saying that we should not be assmad about things we have no control on.
What I have control of though is what is on my computer.
For example, let's assume you have a wife. You catch her riding on a BBC in your own fucking bed. What do you do? You record the act, go to court with it, sue the shit out of her and take the kids to the other side of the country.
On the other hand, let's say your wife never rode a BBC and now has cancer. Her treatment will cost plenty. What would I do? Scrape up as much money as I can and pay for the treatment. I mean, I swore to God that I will provide to her when I married her, that would be an absolutely sane thing to do, but that's on a side note.
The same applies to software. Does the software ride the BBC in my bed? (cucks the shit out of me) I get rid of it. Does the software have cancer? (tranniewokies onboard) I treat it. (with sage)
Should we tell him?

Attached: ce1.jpg (600x1079, 59.89K)

>I am not really defending "cuckoldry"
yes, you literally are

It's fucking shit that it's a tranny OS, but since I predominately use PowerPC Macs for various things, I want to at least test it out.... lol

just use arch instead

Meh. I've not seen it run on a PPC G4, and I've used Arch on newer systems and I'm just not a fan. Remember, I spend most of my time on vintage workstations. I'm typing this on a 2006 highly modified MacPro lol.