Any Forums genuinely believes that spending 16 hours a day compiling Gentoo is more constructive and rewarding than...

Any Forums genuinely believes that spending 16 hours a day compiling Gentoo is more constructive and rewarding than playing vidya.

Attached: 1629107207395.jpg (540x529, 35.56K)

you don't spend 16 hours compiling, it's not something you do actively
instead you go outside and enjoy nature for a while
meanwhile Any Forums niggers waste their life on consoooming shitty proprietary gaymes

Well, I think it isn't.
Vidya/waifus > Gentoo meme

Attached: yande.re 939725 armor feet genshin_impact japanese_clothes kikimi no_bra open_shirt raiden_shogun thighhighs umbrella yae_miko.jpg (4912x2894, 2.18M)

how about not doing either

i wanna be that animal

That's what happens when newfags don't understand jokes, they turn them into a fucking religion.

there's literally nothing constructive about playing video games, it's a consumer activity.
compiling software is time consuming but passive and results in a computer you can do work from.

you are simply doing the modern equivalent of parking in front of a slot machine for 8 hours.

Holy mother of cope Batman.

Her name is Yae, and she is the cutest foxgirl :3

>Any Forums genuinely believes that spending 16 hours a day compiling Gentoo is more constructive and rewarding
You're ri-
>than playing vidya
Never mind, you're a fucking retard.

use a binary distro if compiling takes to long for you, and then still don't play video games.
that's constructive.
what you do isn't, reddit boy.

>Waaaa everyone that disagrees with me is reddit
You already said it best yourself, you can do work from it but (You) clearly don't.

the angry gamer has logged in.

Have a last (You) for the effort before you go back to compiling firefox for 20 hours.

I'll spend 24/365 if that means not getting associated cucks like you LOL

you had a point up until you made it about video games. go outside faggot. take in God's wonderful creation.

INSTALL GENTOO

Attached: 1621972330899.jpg (766x758, 512.72K)

they are equally useless
video games are the most unproductive form of media you could engage in

I play video games while compiling Gentoo just fine, my OS is able to schedule its priorities and not slow down anything.

"I" don't spend time compiling, the machine just does this shit for me while I do other things.

Installed it once a long time ago, used it for about a week. It was a fun learning experience, didn't see a need to keep using it long-term.

Why do consoomers feel like they have to come here to justify themselves? We get it, you love to consume product. So why don’t you go do that instead of posting here?