I cant find a job it's been 2 years my mom is threatening to kick me out i have no where to go im going to kill myself...

i cant find a job it's been 2 years my mom is threatening to kick me out i have no where to go im going to kill myself soon. share success stories please i feel so demoralized

Attached: FGRqowWVgAEj-fA.jpg (934x931, 123.87K)

Install Gentoo.

Restaurants around the globe are suffering with labor shortages and you're being a neet and arguing with your mom. Get a grip dude, your first job doesn't need to be tech.

i worked shit warehouse jobs all throughout college im okay with service work but i got the expensive piece of paper they told me to get and nothing has changed

>my mom is threatening to kick me out even though i have no job to support myself
She's sentencing you to death. You are well within your natural rights to do whatever it takes to survive. You already know of somewhere secure, its floor plan, the schedule and movements of its occupants, where the food is stored, and where all of the household poisons are located. If you're lucky enough, you'll also have a backyard with plenty of room for digging. Do with this information as you will.

>share success stories
You want sugar-coated lies?

Attached: 1647930947215.png (419x398, 190.94K)

kill yourself irl

do people actually live like that?
i get to like 10% of that clutter in my apartment and can't do anything until it's tidy again.
how do you let things get so bad if you're only in charge of cleaning a child's bedroom?

disposable water bottles in the house screams american to me. so maybe it's a cultural thing.

if you can't find a job in TWO YEARS, you're not applying to enough jobs per day.

You need to make 100 applications to get 1 interview so go for 300 and you might get a job
Dont worry dude your gonna make it soon you will make 6 figures just keep trying! You can do it

Go to college

Planning ahead to acquire and learn to use shelves, trash cans, and other organizational tools requires the same skills as moving forwards in life. People live in shit because they are so set in their ways and don't know how to take the first step and improve things. All they know, at best, is how to shove things out of the way to make room for their next piece of trash without actually solving any problems, at worst they just let the problems pile up, the same thing they are doing with their lives.
Anyways yeah, there are people who definitely live like that.

>He didn't socialize and network with other people
You can try again in your next life

KILL
YOUR
PARENTS

Attached: collage.jpg (625x1214, 313.72K)

Grandpa, remember that you have to share the computer at the nursing home. Other residents are waiting.

How come working and becoming financially stable is never an option for you retards?

You people need a reality check, and homelessness is the perfect way to experience it.

it's so self-destructive. i'm not a clean person but so many of these pictures are just a bunch of empty bottles and food wrappers.
op pic would look acceptably clean for a teen bedroom if all that food garbage was thrown out as it's created instead of left on the floor.

the water bottles are inexcusable though. you're at home pour a glass and keep refilling it.
i blame the parents for even buying those.

God it's so fucking unfair.

/thread

What a load of shit I typically get an interview every 1 to 3 résumé sent

.t data center fag

Wild animals are better at accommodating the young and the helpless better than "people" like you. You have failed the human being test and outed yourself as a reptilian. Back to the mothership, lizard scum, your cover is blown!

What's your major? I'm in CompSci and the demand for people is insane right now. The only people not getting hired are those who didn't learn a fucking thing.