Gnu+music

my apple music expired and i will not give the apple overlords any more of my money.

what is a good free as in beer streaming music service or solution that respects my freedom?

Attached: 7D754777-30A2-404D-BF0A-A03B6140BDEC.png (225x225, 2.78K)

navidrone
airsonic

i'm just saying stuff btw

>streaming
Just use BitTorrent, a NAS and a DLNA server you fucking zoomer.

>streaming
>respects my freedom
There are mutually exclusive.

Your favourite torrent client
+ mpd streaming in ogg to raw pcm
+ some mpd frontend to control it
+ listen however you want
Or jellyfish. Or kodi.

there are no free streaming services that dont have ads or track you. that wouldnt be profitable. use your brain dipshit. good lord.

your options are ads, youtube, or piracy

Yeah let's spend hundreds of hours downloading everything and then being without music when the power goes out or internet goes down and also rely on some retarded app to stream everything instead of just laying 4-5$/mo and listen seamlessly on all my devices

I hate subscription services but if there's ONE thing you should pay for it's music. It's just too much work to make the experience good enough

>being without music when the power goes out or internet goes down and also rely on some retarded app
Thank you for demonstrating that you understood absolutely nothing about the suggestion you're replying to. Zoom to the fucking moon.

>make your own server
>internet goes down
>keep streaming over alien technology because somehow I can access my server even though it's online

>make your own server
>internet goes down
>DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER BECAUSE YOUR SERVER IS ON YOUR LAN, DIPSHIT.

This and whatever player app like Vinyl or BlackPlayer.

Attached: 61lLJ85GYXL._AC_SY450_.jpg (619x450, 35.3K)

That's great and all but some people leave their homes sometimes.

This solution also use less battery than stream shit and it's literally impossible to stop it from playing via network hitches

The post above yours is a much better solution than streaming for this case in every measurable way.
Less battery usage, better audio quality, you can be on the middle of bumfuck nowhere and still have music.

unlike proprietary streaming services that work without an internet connection because magic

user I actually have a job and I mostly stream music in my office, my car or when I'm walking my dog. I don't jack it to 2d boys all day long because I'm not a fucking retarded NEET.

> I'm not a fucking retarded NEET.
No, you're just retarded

why do zoomzooms fear servers so much

In Spotify it's literally a click with my thumb and I have an entire album downloaded in 10-15 seconds

>what is external storage
I swear, you zoomers just enjoy being contrarian for its own sake. Your generation is more stubborn, awkward and technologically illiterate than boomers. I can't imagine the levels of slavery you'll be subjected to as time progresses, but it's going to be fucking ugly. This is what you get for being so stupid that you couldn't pour piss out a boot if the instructions were printed on the heel.

You should invest some of your money from your job into an internet connection that doesn't go down so often.

Roughly an entire year of high quality music

iphones don't have sd card slots, these are useless

>t. pic related

Attached: brainlet.png (300x250, 14.18K)

>iphones don't have sd card slots, they are useless
FTFY

Music is literally a jewish for of mind control.
Stop listening to it.

I want to kill everyone under the age of 35.

>pour piss out a boot if the instructions were printed on the heel.
lol cool dadtier shit jokes
kek dadshit what the fuck go tell that your kids lmao

Attached: 1623165870668.jpg (1264x1818, 355.57K)