Is it too late to learn code at 25?

is it too late to learn code at 25?

Attached: 1635945329044.jpg (1080x1355, 188.27K)

bout 10 years too late

no

You lose neuroplasticity past a certain age, but for many the brain doesn't mature until 25+. Probably later due to smartphone usage amongst the youth.

It's the same retard who creates this thread again every day, isn't it?

Attached: 1616217037761.jpg (668x924, 159.9K)

How can the average age for first relationship be older than the average ages for first kiss and losing virginity?

Yeah those states are completely wrong

We live in a degenerate world. Reject 3DPD whores.

>Probably later due to smartphone usage amongst the youth.
I'm not sure that's how it works. You don't get a "late bloomer" perk your brain just gets burnt in like a shitty monitor. I'm 26 and feel the decay big time. I played/watched/consoomed about 20k hours of league of legends and it's such a large part of me I just need to think of a skill of any given character and the cooldowns and sound effects, visuals etc. just pop into my head like a divine oracle.
Funny thing is, I have quit and deleted my account years ago now, but I still know all that shit. It's probably outdated knowledge in terms of numbers and whatnot but it's literally burnt into my mind.
Life is fucked and honestly even being disgusted by it and all having quit a few years now, I still wish I could re-live the late S2 early S3 days. Life peaked early and it's peak was in a dusty dark room hunched at a computer all night.
Just meme yourself into any random office job and cope. Why bother at this point? Are you really expecting to compete with teens, literal zoomers for entry level bottom of the barrel positions in a year or two from now? Get real.

Attached: 1643991393504.jpg (1280x1280, 401K)

hunter biden 10 minutes after using gnome 42

>is it too late to learn code at 25?
How about 35? I'm stuck in a situation where I have to switch what I do for work. I'm not a beginner as far as computing. I just haven't ever taken the time to properly learn code. I used to make webpages for fun when I was younger so I was able to get basic html/css down pretty easy.

It took 2 years for me to achieve N1 in Japanese between 26-28, from knowing absolutely nothing. Don't give up, and stop comparing yourself to others and what society expects from you. It's a recipe for a life like your pic related.

funny isn't it. Spent my teen years in front of the computer, but never learned coding or pc maintenance, or image/video editing, or anything remotely fucking useful. I know a lot about gay old french movies and roguelike games though haha.
Yes I'm coping. I have no business studying what I'm studying right now (not that my degree is useless, it's acutally prestigious, I just have no real life experience with it), but I can't drop out 2 years in and restart at 25.

And being in the 3rd world I think the tech field will still be ripe for a decade or two, there are good projections for coding even in the US. Not even 5% of the local pop speak english, while I'm a big dick self taught.
I don't care for being the next zuckerberg, I just want a comfy income, it's getting hopeless out there.

Attached: 1626760053680.png (1222x632, 356.65K)

>Spent my teen years in front of the computer, but never learned coding or pc maintenance, or image/video editing, or anything remotely fucking useful.
Are you me? I want to hug you, maybe penetrate you.

>being in the 3rd world
>Not even 5% of the local pop speak english, while I'm a big dick self taught.
These two are huge game changers. Only reason I'm getting by as well.

Why don't you switch majors to compsci?

I started studying philosophy at 18, dropped out, went back, graduated with compsci degree at 26.

Fast forward a few years and I'm making 6figs and married with a house. This from essentially neetdom at 26.
If your in your 20s, it's not too late for anything.

>lost virginity before first relationship
holy shit id rather be a virgin than a manwhore

yeah but currently it's my only skill, and the only thing I can do with it is teach and I'm tired of it.
>switch majors
doesn't work like that here. I'd have to start over, flush two years down the toilet. I already dropped out once I can't do it again. I'd graduate at 29 or 30. Is the compsi degree so essential?

no it'll just take you longer to learn, many of the languages you love were developed by someone probably twice your age. anyone who says otherwise gave up too early

meant to tag op OOPS

>I played/watched/consoomed about 20k hours of league of legends and it's such a large part of me I just need to think of a skill of any given character and the cooldowns and sound effects, visuals etc. just pop into my head like a divine oracle.
>Funny thing is, I have quit and deleted my account years ago now, but I still know all that shit. It's probably outdated knowledge in terms of numbers and whatnot but it's literally burnt into my mind.
>Life is fucked and honestly even being disgusted by it and all having quit a few years now, I still wish I could re-live the late S2 early S3 days. Life peaked early and it's peak was in a dusty dark room hunched at a computer all night.
me except path of exile