Hiring programmers for my site

>hire raj to code
>Phonecalls at 3am begging them to fix something and get a message "fixed sir" in the morning and nothing was done
>Code is full of misspellings to the point I have to misspell other parts if the code to make it work

>Hire chang to code
>Just copies and pastes some stolen code and disappears

>Hire Ivan to code
>Credit card info stolen

>Hire Dave to code
>That will be 3,000 dollars to start and I can't start till next year.

>Hire Jessica to code
>Can't make the deadline because bf dumped her

I just can't fucking win can I

Attached: 55a6c7fa2acae72c008b705c.jpg (794x596, 36.28K)

>3,000 dollars to start
If you can't afford 3k a month for a dev your project doesn't need a full time dev.

I'm not fucking Amazon or Google were not even making revenue yet give me a break I'm not going to pay 3 grand for you to review code for a couple hours and make minor fixes

I'll do it if it's bootstrap or some other css framework
I'm assuming you don't mean wordpress

>If you can't afford 3k a month for a dev your project doesn't need a full time dev.

Review the code and make minor fixes yourself. What's exactly the problem?

>Code is full of misspellings to the point I have to misspell other parts if the code to make it work
this is so funny

I'm an ideas man

?? And?

I'd charge $150 per page for css framework site
Good deal for you sir

Get funding then if your ideas are so good. Oh wait, they aren't or you would have already.

>>Hire chang to code
>>Just copies and pastes some stolen code and disappears
What's wrong with that? I mean, if it works

I can't really code. I can understand most of it but my job is the big picture and design stuff and day to day operations. I do way too much I don't want to learn code too but I will if this shit keeps happening. Hell I've already learned enough from this that I can edit code without it breaking but it's when it does break that I need help

lol'd

I'll do it. Not for free you understand. Let's talk.

Attached: 1642601629933.png (483x470, 183.71K)

>My job is the big picture
That better be a good picture or else you'll lose no matter what you do
>I can't code
If you're poor and retarded, you're not going anywhere really. If those ideas are so good, you'd do >I need help on a website
jfgi, rtfm. There's so many resources out there

Honestly it makes me laugh too. The confidence that Indians will have even when nothing they are doing is helping us impressive.

Attached: to-code-here.png (495x459, 202.61K)

Check your DMs

I do have funding, I just don't have millions if dollars. I've already spent over 50k so far, there's just a huge gap from paneer who charges 300 and Americans that charge 30,000 there's no middle ground.

>Middle ground
SEAniggers, college students. It's a matter of network really

What needs doing? If its web shit, nah. Get Ramesh to do it, If it's embedded shit, 30, 000? LOL, fuck no.

Attached: 1641312120247.jpg (242x257, 19.48K)

If it was only that easy but more and more I'm learning that programming is a never ending thing so I just have to rehire when inveitably it stops working. The onboarding is the worst part too. I sell hair restoration kits and I have to given them a crash course in scalp biology and how hair works or they won't understand what I want done. It takes a week of zoom calls.

well what do you mean with website?
Anything that goes over a wordpress or effective wordpress site will obviously cost you.
Also if you have any kind of business experience, you should know that services cost money...

You still havent said what you're trying to make

He's trying to make a popular thread so he can go and tell his friend he has other online friends and he's "popular".

I have a plugin that takes before and after pictures for clients so they can see their hair restoration progress. It takes the before pic, puts it in a database, and then automatically puts it on a progress page for the user. Then I have an 80 step intake quiz that determines what you need to get your hair back or tells you we can't help you. Basically I'm trying to automate what a doctor would do and ask you about your health and then give you a list of what to buy from us to fix your hair. I have 15 years experience doing this in a brick and mortar but now we want it all online.

>trying to automate what a doctor would do
LOL. Just make up some shit that sound vaguely plausible. That's what they do anyway because they ain't got a fucking clue.
If that doesn't work, just copy pasta from someone else's website.