Why is Linux unknown compared to macoS?

Throughout my 4-year Computer Science course, we didn't have to learn anything to do with Linux. We didn't do any dual-booting or even booting Linux up on a VM.

Attached: 1628592482800.jpg (1128x1504, 488.83K)

maybe your school was shit.

t. shitschooler

>expecting your college to teach anything useful
If you think you gonna get by with only shit you learn at school, you will never gonna make it.
Also I would.

What does CS has to do with using a particular kernel.

Id fuck her in the mouth and pussy with my cock full on sexual style, if you catch my drift.

Same. Only reason I clicked on this thread and replied.

I did, we even learned to create custom process schedulers, work with memory addresses and basic system calls. Didn't you had a class named after Operative Systems or something similar?

Your school was shit and the reason it isn't known about is that it is open source marketing which just means word of mouth. Meanwhile windows and Mac can pay to have people shill their stuff. Also they sell hardware which is something Linux started doing recently.
Well, nothing and a lot. Unix was the first OS and a lot can be learned by studying Unix, because Linux is a free and open source version of Unix it makes a great tool for studying OSes. It also is a great once you start using it.

>tfw no kr/nog gf with no nog facial features

sexual dimorphism
have you ever noticed that jewesses rarely have sharp hook noses?

>Throughout my 4-year Computer Science course, we didn't have to learn anything to do with Linux
You went to a shitty college, user. Most things you do in computer science are done using Linux. Case in point, how the fuck do you teach an Operating Systems course without using Linux?

Attached: 1647580293824.webm (600x336, 2.61M)

>You went to a shitty college, user.
irony

The computer science course you took was a lot of rubbish.

>maybe your school was shit.
>Your school was shit
>You went to a shitty college, user.
>The computer science course you took was a lot of rubbish.

Meanwhile in the real world where real people have real jobs and real careers nobody uses loonix.

Attached: 1638592960403.png (589x788, 593.68K)

>your school was shit for not making you shill for Mac
>I studied OS fundamentals using the black box that is MacOS because I went to a mongloid school that cared more about looking like something rather than being something
>I wasn't willing to use real code as an example
>people in real careers don't use Linux even on their servers because they would rather use the nonexistent Apple server OS.
My school actually gave a shit about teaching us the fundamentals of field. Stop posing and go back to you wage cage and program a frontend like a good boot camp code monkey.

webdev isn't a real job anymore

It's very hard to find GNU/Linux pre-builts in stores here in America, so almost no one knows about it.

Simply not even true. Do you work for fucking IBM or something?

people who go to college expect their whole life to be the same as their private daycare (university). they think they will be spoonfed everything they need to know and then can feel smug about it.

>real world
>school
pick one