You programmers aren't very creative people

I'd be a millionaire if I could code as well as the average developer. My ideas are honestly worth billions, I just can't execute them.

That will all change soon because I plan to manipulate a high IQ transgendered woman to do my bidding soon.

Attached: buzzfeed-what-is-4chan.jpg (241x209, 7.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_powder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are your ideas user?

>woman
lol Not EVER

sure thing bud

or you pay them actual money you cheapass

Coding is not worth what people charge

I can't tell you.
Seethe
So you guys can fork a github and change a few things for 6 figures? Ya no.

If your ideas are really worth billions, then six figures should be a paltry sum.

Attached: Eyiw425WYAYPKhb.png (607x794, 463.73K)

Ima be real I thought I had some good ideas so I learned to code and... nada

Yeah but your ideas are stupid and you have no skills outside of programming. I am a modern day renaissance man.
You lot could just fuck off and steal the idea. Never trust a programmer.

I can code anything you want to a very high quality standard, just pay me and you get your billions.

Attached: 1642983419941.png (306x306, 72.86K)

that's gay as fuck senpai.

>modern day renaissance man can't learn to program

The issue is the best people are only ever hired to make something even worse or less usable. It's a draining terrible business.

I know this is a meme but you wouldn't believe the amount of people I've met that think being the 'idea guy' is worth anything. Not only that but usually their ideas suck ass but they have the capacity to understand why because they lack any relevant skills. We used to share all those people's ideas around back in college so we could all get a good long laugh out of the sheer stupidity.

A guy once told me an idea for powder beer
Ofc that's not possible

Hmmm... are you sure? If powdered water is a thing why not beer

Cause you can't turn alcohol into powder

Programming isn't that hard you can learn it in a few hours and be semi effective after a week or two of practice if you really wanted to.
Either your idea isn't actually possible, requires way more work that you think it does or has already been done.

You can make powdered alcohol.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_powder

It's possible it would just be shitty beer. Wouldn't be carbonated and would most likely taste something like watered down malt liqour.

Yeah I saw that article after I posted it actually
You could just get carbonated water I guess