Why doesn't git have a recovery folder...

Why doesn't git have a recovery folder? I think it would be so simple for git to just move all files there it's about to delete into a temporary folder, instead of deleting it. Like every time you run a command it creates a folder in a temporary directory and puts everything that got deleted in there.

Am I crazy, am I talking nonsense?

Attached: 1twzabncork81.jpg (1080x1271, 150.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U1JcfMdqa_0
youtu.be/fS1jpyswZBY
youtu.be/SSAHO6at4Pg
youtu.be/jM7dHjBkilo
youtu.be/KTiBY9uEKUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(Part 1) Nazis in Ukraine: Propaganda or Reality?
youtu.be/U1JcfMdqa_0

(Part 2): Behind the Regime Change
youtu.be/fS1jpyswZBY

(Part 3): Threat of Nuclear War
youtu.be/SSAHO6at4Pg

(Part 4): Why Russia Invaded
youtu.be/jM7dHjBkilo

(Part 5): Its History with Russia
youtu.be/KTiBY9uEKUA

>Nazis and a jewish president
you're on Any Forums here not on faceberg

Putin also has nazis and hhe is fighting against nazis wihile beingg ajewish billionaire jew

really makes you think

Maybe it doesn't copy the contents of the file but just makes a shadow copy, so it will only actually make a copy of a file when something gets changed.

This place is just bots right?

Good bot

sounds like something a bot would say

What the fuck are you even talking about? Git tracks all changes to a repository so there's nothing stopping you from reverting the commit that deleted the file

>Fans of what? The war?
Is she retarded or just trolling? Obviously the magazine meant fans of Jeremy Renner.

I think he means losing your work by moving the head or hard resetting to an older commit.

What about untracked files? Such as configs in private keys that don't get committed. Would be cool not to lose those.

Ukraine's situation isn't black and white. dissidents that were backed by Russia in Ukraine are leftist/communists

>gpt-3 general

good to know

Attached: 3a0.jpg (710x532, 103.55K)

>Ukraine's situation isn't black and white
Yes it is
Russia wants to take over the country, it's really as simple as that

See wrong already. Ukraine is not actually a country.

Jeremy Renner doesn't have fans.

you have to fight fire with fire. like you have to use linux to hack, by using windows you automatically putting yourself at security disadvantage

Neither is Russia. They are puppet state of China.

what the fuck are you talking about? you can't delete anything in git without changing history and running a garbage collection.

Vatnik sisters...