The 16-year-old known online as "White" lives with his mother in Oxford

bbc.com/news/technology-60864283

>The 16-year-old known online as "White" lives with his mother in Oxford

LAPSUS$ TEEN SCRIPT KIDDIES ARRESTED BY POLICE

TRY TO FUCK WITH BILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES, ENJOY LONG TIME IN PRISON

Attached: hacker.jpg (667x667, 73.24K)

so it was a paki or pajeet? we all know native britons are too retarded to crack.

>"We did it by watching the post history of an account and seeing older posts provide contact information for the guy."
Why are they always so retarded?

>The teenager, who can't be named for legal reasons, attends a special educational school in Oxford.

They were hacked by a literal retard.

He's probably 'autistic' baseline OCD retard, which is actually quite capable of reaching technical expertise in a short amount of time due to higher levels of focus without neuroticism. He's basically special ed royalty.

>TRY TO FUCK WITH BILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES, ENJOY LONG TIME IN PRISON
>16 year old
nah he's gonna get something light and then he'll be hired and set for life

There a link to the M$ stuff leaked?

Imagine being so gay that you snitch

pathetic

> A few of our members has a vacation until 30/3/2022. We might be quiet for some time. Thanks for understand us. - we will try to leak stuff ASAP.

Attached: 1647707800918.jpg (1447x1437, 291.77K)

>British
Ahahahahahaha

Was just telling my buddy last night that's bad opsec for a group like that. Imagine my surprise when less than a day later they're caught

i believe everything i read in the news, there is no reason for anyone to ever lie or cover anything up. i fucking love science

this is a fantasy, if the hes lucky enough to not get a computer ban nobody is going to hire him. unless you are a fed u will be forgotten in a week, at most some guy on twitter will set ur mugshot as their pfp for awhile

NV leak so fake, missing NV_TOOLS, he deserved.

stfu retard

That motivates me. If a retard can do it then so can I. Also if a retard can hack these companies then we have a serious fucking problem.

Jesus fucking christ kek a literal retard is more capable than all of Any Forums

find someting you're good at and focus on that, next think you know you're on krebsonsecurity.com

>bbc.com

Yes, they often use retards for this stuff. They used this one for an internet proxy. Beyond obvious.

>muh 16 year old computer genius meme

Jesus Christ what happened to this site. Fucking boomer-tier.

>retarded
The faggot got caught. Not as clever as he thinks he is now is he.

Attached: 1641167024828.jpg (229x220, 6.28K)

Fake news, LAPSUS$ dudes are BR.

Attached: 1645073535535.jpg (1200x957, 166.7K)

>on a hacker website
How does such a website (most likely forum) looks like, i wonder? The level of professionalism and all. Or do they just talk like retards?

Attached: 1638847899489.png (554x554, 22.56K)