/fwt/ - Friendly Windows Thread

Note: This thread has been hijacked by gir489. Anyone in who responds who doesn't fit his strict criteria will be trolled. He will only help Windows 10 Chads. If you don't want his help, wait for other anons and ignore his shitposts.
Use the feedback form: 4channel.org/feedback Tell them you really hate that he's here and they should do something about it. For free.

Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions!
Tell us about tools, utilities, configs, tips & tricks that enhance your life with Windows..

>Paste
rentry.org/fwt

>Installing Windows for retards:
rentry.org/windows_for_retards

>Installing Windows for Chads:
microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

>Buying Windows for Chadics:
microsoft.com/en-us/d/windows-10-home/d76qx4bznwk4

>Which version should I get?
Windows 10 Home.

>Is Optimize-Offline worth it?
No.

>Can I upgrade to LTSC 2021?
Only from previous LTSC builds w/o doing the upgrade matrix hack in rentry paste. Please note LTSC are language specific.

>LTSC or LTSC IoT?
Same thing just different licensing and support.
LTSC for corporate PCs/devices with 5 years support (KMS only).
LTSC IoT for consumer devices with 10 years support (HWID only).

>Do I even need LTSC?
All versions of W10 are essentially LTSC now getting mostly security updates as development of new features has shifted focus to W11.
W10 Home/Pro/Edu/Enterprise editions are all EoL in 2025 (2027 for LTSC) whereas IoT LTSC will be supported until 2032.

>I already run Windows 7, but don't want to clean install?
The non-LTSC installers can upgrade.

>Are homebrew ISOs safe (Gen2/Ameliorated)?
No, use only official Microsoft images.

>Can you please updoot my image viewer
github.com/saif71/Enable-Windows-Photo-Viewer-Windows-10

Previous thread: desuarchive.org/g/thread/86167031

Attached: Windows 10 chan.jpg (1920x1200, 564.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gammasoft71/Examples_Win32
youtu.be/AuvyFnnx7sc?list=RDAuvyFnnx7sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pro, Home bad

LTSC good

Yes.

Based and ltsc pilled
Hijacking nigger that is op should stfu

You should do something about it.

THE SEETHEBOX IS COOKING! Thanks again to the user who got me VMWare. It's installing IDA PRO 7.2 now. I even logged into my real Microsoft account, just to see if they can steal it.

anyone have examples of pure win32 software (doesn't specifically use hardware features of x86) with source code I can try to compile for WinARM?
I've read such code should compile just fine for arm

github.com/gammasoft71/Examples_Win32

These should do.

Awwww, did I goal post move and say I'm on 7.2 now? Shucks Kim. Guess you'll have to find an exploit in there too now.

Let me know how it goes. We don't really target ARM a lot at work, because not many devices use it, but I'm interested to know what you're doing with it.

thanks
I'll post in a later thread off to woek here in like 5 mins but suffice to day I'm very impressed with windows on arm hardware wise, but the state of software options is killing it.

It's because there aren't many use cases for it, but chase your dreams user.

>Windows 10 Chan.jpg
Thats Nanami Nakadashi tough, the mascotte of windows 7

You just got baited again.

Attached: excellent quality bait.png (1597x1600, 532.09K)

youtu.be/AuvyFnnx7sc?list=RDAuvyFnnx7sc

I just sent my jannies the copypasta of YWNBAW through the feedback. I wonder if they will read it. :)

>windows 10 Home
Nice try Jayylmao Luis Irvvin. Everybody knows the only two versions worth getting are Education for SAC or LTSC.

Cool, then they totally won't read it and do what I say right?

THE SEETHEBOX IS UP AND OPERATIONAL!!!!

Attached: Seethebox.png (2560x1440, 181.35K)

VMWare guy are you still in the thread? I tried getting drag and drop working but it's not fucking working. WTF.

VMs are always a fucking pain in the god damn ass.

Attached: file.png (750x734, 27.23K)

I've installed windows 10 enterprise on a virtual machine. When I go to settings > app >optional features, there is no OpenSSH Server

I need to connect to the virtual machine via SSH, what do I do?

(virtualbox) d&d never 100% work for me, which is why I just create a share for my desktop and drag files locally, then in the VM I copy from the share to it, it may be an extra step vs d&d but it's more reliable

YEAH that's what I'm doing. Fucking nigger shit. They'll just have to have access to one folder and seethe in it with their malware.

n00b

Yeah tell me why 100s of people are complaining on their forum about it too and nobody has solved the issue, they just tell them to unplug it and plug it back in and that doesn't work nigger.

not my problem

windows 10 has it by default afaik. google it

I remember it because I copied tf2 to my cousins non enterprise win that way

EZ

Attached: file.png (2560x1440, 784.85K)