Why do all developers look like absolute faggots?

Why do all developers look like absolute faggots?
Do electromagnetic radiation from computers turn them effeminate?

Attached: t6O9GHT1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nitter.snopyta.org/pic/pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1417895295250145281/A5ECspGu.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=TTe56M1QscM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't you post a picture of yourself since you're such a manly man? Make sure cock and butthole are in the picture

The ones who don't look like faggots don't publish their photos on their githubs because they're not faggots

why do worker ants have stronger carrying legs?
why do soldier ants have bigger incisors?
why do scout ants have better antennae?

evolution chose fags for IT for some reason

>Make sure cock and butthole are in the picture

Attached: 1621790867526.jpg (413x395, 37.74K)

I'm a manufacturingchad with a programming and electronics hobby
take the physical world pill anons

>have worked with tons of developers
>most look nothing like OP's pic
>most are either typical unkempt nerds or typical guys
>some are Any Forumsizens
>only a small percentage look like "absolute faggots" (read: short hair || glasses || decently dressed || smiling || some other dumb shit that OP hates)
>OP hasn't killed himself yet

Attached: 1472616679178.jpg (250x418, 22.52K)

Attached: 1628682549076.png (349x654, 167.61K)

it's the other way around, they do nothing all day except move their fingers and 3x go to kitchen to make coffee.. this makes you faggot after a while

his case is easily fixable
>weights
>better haircut
>near shave or full beard
>changing faggot clown clothes for something more casual
>stop taking strapon up the ass
he actually has a nicer photo, if that's how he rolls himself daily then it's not that bad
nitter.snopyta.org/pic/pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1417895295250145281/A5ECspGu.jpg
ouch, that neck hunch
I actually wonder how they can do it. I can't do anything before a workout and at least 1-2 hours of being outside without going insane.

before some faggot disagrees and asks me to post physique - no, I am still not in shape

>another hypocrite
as expected

that's not him, he is full faggot IRL
youtube.com/watch?v=TTe56M1QscM

so many brandon bayers in the world, so little time to post their pictures on 4chinks. still, he looks way better in a plain t-shirt.
just say you are a rat-chested NEET with stick arms and go back. if that wasn't the case then you would post the pictures yourself.

That's genetics. Just remember the father of that guy won, got laid, and passed on his genes, meanwhile you didn't.

post body you fucking fatty

Attached: 1648069190680.jpg (1837x1898, 377.47K)

In theory his father could look way better than him at his age while his mother could be an uggo (and her genes dominant), but I know what you mean. Guys bringing themselves down because of what they can't control or better upon is devastating. On the other hand, I guess he is in his 30s now and 30-40 years ago people didn't have our technology and when picking partners one had to compromise.
>reverse searched everywere
>no relevant results
6 pack-sama, I kneel... you won this time.

Attached: ohshit.jpg (226x224, 6.2K)

you still don't get laid

>no post id visible in the picture
>no cock or balls visible in the picture
That's not you and that's not a man, sorry

>the average crypto dev

Attached: 5b2d45c305b219535b847e97_Basic_Attenti_BAT_Scott_Locklin_min.jpg (600x600, 37.95K)

what the fuck, get off my Any Forums you absolute chad

there is more to life than cumming freak, you still will never be a woman

>a bald fatso arab
>probably his only personality trait is that he does coke every weekend

sounds about right

The problem is these developers grew up in an age of where webshit was the big thing. Webdev is inherently onions. C++ is where the REAL men hang out.

Attached: 1494170421346.jpg (630x303, 64.83K)

Testicle compression from sitting downs